Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Habibi Vice
Suspect ID
4083 1283
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2021
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Niv5KynmgIs

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
I'm In front of all of the Saudi's and I don't want to be toxic but I obviously bring up my suspicions towards them in a angry way, they decide to take things aggressively while I walked away. I don't point my gun because I know I cant shoot outside the zone of an event. I'm then shot at by a few of them but I take it and don't defend my self and let 4083 kill me. A nicer person decides to say "guys guys don't kill him, I'm gonna help you up but don't report"

Last edited:

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Most time its due to desync even tho you see numbers on your screen dosent mean they connect to them i done 200 damage to players in foundry before and they were gucci usally its cause they have a large ping difference to you.

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
You are reporting someone for "suspicious of cheats" because they took a lot of bullets when in your own clip you are getting sprayed by 2-3 people and your armor breaks and goes back up. The same could be said about you.

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
4083 here, yes i admit i had killed u in that clip but i was in the constant fire from you guys on roof inside the circle but the zone started randomly kicking people out, had not realized that it kicked me out before i had started shooting you. If i were to have intentionally killed you, why would i have gone up to you and oocly apologized afterwards?

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
u also gonna ignore chanting "nice godmode" on ic voip once it kicked u out? and also breaking 4.1 which states that Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(As well deactivating effect of drugs in game files.) ?

Bigi

Player
Player
u also gonna ignore chanting "nice godmode" on ic voip once it kicked u out? and also breaking 4.1 which states that Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(As well deactivating effect of drugs in game files.) ?
Wait what is the advantage the sound??
Because if that is then.
So many ppl should get banned

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
You are reporting someone for "suspicious of cheats" because they took a lot of bullets when in your own clip you are getting sprayed by 2-3 people and your armor breaks and goes back up. The same could be said about you.
if u put it in ur slot u can put it back on by clicking the number

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
"4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(As well deactivating effect of drugs in game files.)"
get yo shit right boy

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
Hi, Skye Emily here ID 1238.

First off I don't have POV as its not gang event and no one informed me to save my POV.

I live in Australia and have around 350 ping to the EU server. My armour was also not "half" in your POV you can see my armour had about 20% remaining. I would also like to say in your POV you can see your own health and armour regenerate when getting shot.
armor hotkey

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
this is a known issue lmfao high ping means u take more bullets and it appears like u are regening

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • After watching the player randomly this leads me to believe desync, even your armor went up in clip.
  • I noticed you changed the complaint from hacking to event rule- there was a massive bug with this raid with players getting thrown out of the circle, I'm going to let this one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom