Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Robbie West

Player
Player
1 Robbie
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 13 hours
5. Your Discord BraveHeart#5736
6. Your Nickname Robbie Cameron
7. Your ID Unavailable
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas
1) I want to be the leader of Ballas because I have been in many gangs and I was a high rank in Ballas before I hope to run the Ballas differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader because when I'm leading people in fam events Informal's etc I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very structured and in good positions i think the thing that stands out with me I'm very understanding and patient I take no bs if your being stupid but I prefer to understand the situation before i decide to take action for example handling things ooc etc to make it better for both orgs legal or illegal to try make rp as fun as i possibly could I would make sure the gang are all up to date with rules making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups my gang would have 2 1 warnings you mess up once your gone and blacklisted this way I know I have the right people in my org people who are willing to commit effort into the gang and bring them to the top I feel I am capable to do this. Most of my family members were in FIB and were all high command members and now many of us are in a gang and in fib we are also high ranking. We are prepared to use the stuff we have learned from the illegal side into running Ballas, and we are prepared to use the legal things which we have learned from FIB to run Ballas too.

2) I have spent a lot of time in this city and been in different legal orgs. I have been into most legal orgs so I am know all the tricks of the trade for all of the legal orgs, I have been in: (was Special agent 1 in FIB) (been in NG) (Been in Gov). With the previous experience which I have I hope to bring a different type of crime onto the streets where it is done in the most organized way possible to avoid any altercation with FIB/LSPD or any legal org. I'm willing to work with them to create events and make rp fun for all of the orgs as that would be one of the main goals of mine to create a fun environment for all and bringing something new and very much good into the streets

3) I think I know the City rules very well and try to spread my knowledge to all my family and gang members. I think with my knowledge and leader I can use Ballas to teach people the proper way to RP/ know what to do in RP situations and what not to do. I am positive that I can teach some of the members the way RP properly without breaking any city rules, which would avoid people getting warning/demorgan/bans.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I think I can improve the RP level in Ballas because I want to handle as many things with RP and staying IC as possible. Also as I said I believe I know the city rules well which I can explain to anyone who isn't sure. If people are reviving with a gun out, searching with a gun out, robbing without 3 people (4 if you are pulling a car over 2 in 2 cars), no combat loggers, and so on. If ANY of these members are caught doing this they will be immediately kicked out of the gang. I will not tolerate any rule breaks even if we are being robbed or if we are robbing someone, as I want to make it fun and fair for everyone in the city including other gangs, civilians, and legal orgs of the city.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Matt S.
  2. 27
  3. EST
  4. 6-8 hours
  5. BigShip#0001
  6. Ron Atkin

Additional Information
  1. Leader of Ballas
  2. Why do you want to be a Leader?
    1. I feel as if my experience in the city now after 3 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in two gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank 7 in Marabunta in server 1. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this position.
    2. My family (I am leader of it) started at 140 in the city and have worked our way way to being 26th at one point. This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.
    3. My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on leadership development as well as one on one training with college students in North America to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be successful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.
  3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. pranith reddy
  2. 19
  3. IST
  4. 6-8 hours
  5. Pranith Sanz#3105
  6. Pranith Sanz
Additional Information
  1. Leader of bloods
    1. I feel as if my experience in the city now after 3 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in two gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank 7 in Marabunta in server 1. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this position.
    2. My family (I am leader of it) started at 140 in the city and have worked our way way to being 26th at one point. This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.
    3. My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on leadership development as well as one on one training with college students in North America to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be successful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.
  3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother
??

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Ay
Information

1. pranith reddy
  2. 19
  3. IST
  4. 6-8 hours
  5. Pranith Sanz#3105
  6. Pranith Sanz
Additional Information
  1. Leader of bloods
  3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother
Ay yo why you copying Ron Atkin Application

Wolo

Player
Player
Information

1. pranith reddy
  2. 19
  3. IST
  4. 6-8 hours
  5. Pranith Sanz#3105
  6. Pranith Sanz
Additional Information
  1. Leader of bloods
man really copyed hahaha

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gevorg
3.NA USA
4.8 hours
5. 𝒮𝒞𝒪𝒫𝓔#9478
6.Scope Rain

Additional information

1. Leader of...Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. i know 3 languages Armenian , Russian , and English all fluently i have been leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like vagos , bloods , families , marabunta , i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good way and fast.

nothing in mind maybe change few rules

Last edited:

Jax Jordan

Player
Player
Information
1. Arnav
2. 19 years old
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. JaxJordan#2706
6. Jax Jordan
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:
Kshitij Satija
+5:30 IST
Just starting out on en 2.
kezzes#7616
Bruce Wayne
1349 (en2)

Additional Information:
Leader of Ballas/bloods etc etc.
I wanna be the leader of A gang because:
1. I am good at talking the way gang members do, so I can be a great member and leader and can teach citizens.
2. I am a part of an unofficial org in en1 so I know things that gangs do and how they're done.
3. I've seen many raids on YouTube of grand rp ballas and other gangs and now know quite nicely how things are to be done.

My advice to improve is none right now as there is not gang at the moment in en2.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddie Smith
7. Your ID - # 128
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Varshith.k
2. 18
3. IST
4. 10-12hrs
5. Blueberry#6598
6. Jod Glockz
7. 565
Additional information
1. Leader of : Ballas

>>I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in Ballas only. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more expr in the city as legal side and illegal side too

>>I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

>>I want to become the leader of the Ballas so that I can give the Ballas a new shine, and I want the Ballas to grow in size and, above all, in strength. And I want teach everyone what is gang rp.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang and focus on the criminal activities providing good RP to the server, rather than just going killing in the Ghetto. I believe Gang RP have a lot of potential and having a well ran Gang would provide good opportunities to the City and to Legal Organizations.

Rex llivi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Rex
2. 18
3. saudia
4. Asia
5. ' MeloisMine <3#0666
6. Rex Livi
7. 1128
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Because I love the gang, Hadi, and I want my gang to become one of the strongest gangs, one of the most powerful gangs. I have many friends who want to join, more than 40 people. We know all the laws and we can stay away from problems. God willing, my father was a former gang leader. I want to work hard and nervous and stay away from injustice. Thank you
3. I have to advise the members and teach them the laws, and I have to ask them some questions, and we make sure that the members are observing the rules, so I do not take a warning, and we love this thing.

Last edited:

hema

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL hema
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord xxXXhemaXXxx#0102
6. Your Nickname hema pounch
7. Your ID 782

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:00 server time on Monday 8th November

Robbie Cameron- N/A- @BraveHeart#5736

Ron Atkin- N/A- @BigShip#0001

Jax Jordan- N/A- @JaxJordan#2706

Eddie Smith- 128- @Eduardo1#8435

APPLICATION FOR LEADER OF BALLAS ARE NOW CLOSED.

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
Information
1. Joseph
2. 19
3. CST
4. 8-15 hours
5. Coconut#5616
6. Sir Coco
7. 2425
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
- I strongly believe that I can fit the role of a gang leader with the experience I have gained through the many months of playing in this city. I've climbed through all the ranks multiple times over in other's terms, and each time I prove to show my leadership and loyalty.

- Since the first month of City One, I have been involved in only gang activity, and I always seem to steer towards the Ballas, I've gained all my knowledge from being here and I feel it is only right that I stay loyal to my colors. Getting the opportunity to serve for the gang I love is something that I've waited for months to be able to give my all to.

- I want to continue the legacy of Ron's term and keep Ballas on their feet. Now having the experience of running for Governor, I have shown the city that I am capable of handling tough situations under pressure very professionally, and that I am ready to lead everyone who joins Ballas.

3. Pushing the roleplay more than the ruleplay would definitely help provide more rp scenarios and make the ghetto less "call a god" and more "save pov", I feel that the ghetto has evolved into everyone screaming about rules which ruined the experience of roaming the ghetto, and ops for gangs to get disbanded easily. Making it a priority for a single person to feel the punishment instead of the whole gang getting punished would make the ghetto more active, keep other gangs up for longer, and would introduce more chances for rp to happen instead of gods needing to intervene every robbery.

:)

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aryan Lakra
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname : Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID : 461
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

- I am applying to become the leader of the specific gang because I have been in this city for over 9 months, started in the gang still in a gang and know everything about store robberies,turfs,fort zancudo,battleship,clandestine and beenturfing for gangs from a long time and been deputy also and i really know how to handle people in the gang and provide quality rp to others and have a fun time while it last and i am sure you will not regret giving me a chance you have my words and i have been trying for becoming a gang leader from a while ago so i hope i can get this opportunity to show my self to the public
- Experience in Gang Of 9 Months.
- Know How Turf Works
- Can Handle The Gang and events easily

- As you know allot of gangs break rules and get disbanded soon and dont teach their people rules and what gangs are so i will be using my youtube skills to make videos on different topic to explain them everything about gangs all the rules,events,turfs everything so i make sure they get to know about all the rules while being entertained.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddie Brown
7. Your ID - # 10269
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Last edited:

Miguel Salvador

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Angelita
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord: Angelita@9666
6. Your Nickname: Angelita
7. Your ID: 5278

Additional information
. Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

a) I want to become the leader of this exact gang because of my experience as deputies and high commands, I am tired of just being a high command when you could be something so much greater. Furthermore, I really enjoyed my stay there on en-1 and that it was the first gang I went to almost in the very opening of en-1+ that purple is one of my favorite colors. On the other hand, I learned a lot while I was the kingpin. Moreover, I was the deputy in bloods ( I granted 0 warnings during the time I was the deputy). In fact, I think the new and improved ballas need a leadership with a supported leader who has been in all of these situations, and all that in an eye to eye first-person perspective. Accordingly, I think I would fill out that empty hole quite delightfully. I will also be responsible and filling out my entire term as the head of one of the most notorious lights in Los Santos's criminal scene - BALLAS.

b) I found ballas special in spite of the other gangs... It was an experience of a lifetime if I do say so myself. Like if we were a family. In fact, It was by far better than any other gang experience I had been involved in within city 1. Once again, all of the fun events we could go to together. Moreover, I love the gang HQ and the people who come to join our adventures.

c) I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your pieces of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will without a doubt start a training session for all of the new members joining in on the fun.
Furthermore, I will teach all of my "Ballas-Padawans" to respect and comply with all of those demands they will find along their paths.

Best regards - Angelita Prada, ID:5278

3483da50106399672856f3e4e0893e5d.jpg

Last edited:

Abby_Vuitton

Multi-Language GRP Discord Mod!
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day 14
5. Your Discord
7. Your ID 7052
Additional information
1. Leader of... nothing yet
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Gangs are fun,Ballas is a good gang, Helping the gangs
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Not rdming outside ghetto and making some good roleplay!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom