Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Marco
2. Your age
3. Time zone
PST
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord
𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔬#3278
6. Your Nickname
Jordie McLovin
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
A) I have been in this server for a very long time and know the rules fairly well. I have no issues teaching those who have not been in this city as long as me and making sure they learn what they need to succeed. I am fully aware of the dedication becoming a leader requires and I am certain I can give my dedication to this server and the people in it. I am also aware that if I were to become Sheriff I would basically be building an org from the ground up so I have been brainstorming and I already have plans to do so. I will get my org running quickly and efficiently. I have already started to find my High Command so I am fully prepared.

B) As far as requirements I believe I fit the criteria. I have been in both SAHP and FIB and achieved a High Command Ranking in both. I was in SAHP for 3-4 months from Louie Margiela’s term through both of Jason Memes terms and Through Phil Roberts. I have learned all there is to learn from SAHP as well as when I was in SAHP I was the Head FTO so I am fully capable of training and teaching those below me. I believe that an organization is only ever truly at its best when every single person gives 100% I believe that the only difference between a High Command and Deputy is experience and If a low rank has a great idea then it doesn’t matter what rank they are. I also strongly believe that to be the best an organization has to be like family. The closer the people of an org are the easier it is to work together.

C) I already have plans to work with FIB and LSPD to make not only a fun rp experience but cooperation and companionship between the three orgs. I have learned from 5 different sheriffs that all did an amazing job and I want to use the knowledge I have gained from them to help (what I hope to be) my organization. I also want to use the mistakes that those Sheriffs and Myself made to make an even stronger SAHP.
I want to use what I have learned in FIB and implement it to SAHP things like /do, /me commands and just all around verbal rp. I want my deputies to know when and how to bring up rules and when to just rp it out and have a little fun.

Last edited:

DOCTORLOL

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Avishay
2. 34
3. jmt +2
4. 4-12 hores
5. DOCTOR#9547
6. DOCTORLOL
7. no ID yet

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1. Your name IRL = Myneni Deepak Raj Chowdary
2. Your age = 15
3. Time zone = Indian Standard Time
4. Average online per day = 5hrs
5. Your Discord = DeepakTG#3034
6. Your Nickname = Deepak Chowdary
7. Your ID = No id yet in server 2 Server 1 = 73796

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

A) Problem-solving skills
Excellent leaders are able to anticipate problems and issues and develop ways to address and resolve those problems. They are solution-driven critical thinkers. Effective problem-solving skills help leaders identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategies to mitigate those issues.

B) Motivation skills
Employers look for leaders who are able to motivate employees, managers, customers, and themselves. Whether that is motivating a team to complete a last-minute deadline or encouraging customers to sign up for a loyalty program, effective leaders are able to encourage others’ motivations, goals, and interests to meet organizational goals.

C) Integrity & trustworthiness
Employers need to be able to trust their leaders’ abilities to meet business goals as well as the decisions those leaders make. The best leaders are responsible, consistent, and accountable. These qualities help people feel comfortable in approaching them for a variety of reasons and encourage trust in their decisions.

D) Communication skills
Whether answering customer questions about a new product, sending a follow-up email to staff, or presenting a yearly report to a board of directors, effective leaders know how to communicate clearly, accurately, and competently with other people. Having good communication skills involves more than written and oral communication; leaders also need to be able to listen effectively and resolve conflict between other people and themselves.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. Get To Know Your Character Before You Roleplay.
  2. Read Your Partner's Reply Well And When You're Done, Read It Again.
  3. Write Your Replies To The Length Of Your Partner's.
  4. Make Clear Separations Between Dialogue And Action.
  5. Shake Up Your Storyline With Conflict.

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy King #8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy King
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) the very first reason I want to become leader of sahp is because I want to make the city of los santos a good and clean environment. 2nd reason I want to be sahp leader is because I want to get the best group of guys even if they don’t have a ton of experience just somewhere they can come and like there job and learn new things. 3rd and final reason is I want to lead sahp to new levels. thanks for your time and the opportunity.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving role playing level is to make sure that the city of los santos is clean from all criminals.

Dave Godfrey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jackson
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 6-7 Hours up more during the night
5. Your Discord 𝓛𝓾𝔁#4544
6. Your Nickname White Obsidian
7. Your ID 1032
Additional information
1. Leader of: SAHP
Reason 1 I server in the SAHP in server one through louie,Jason,Phil,Larry and through most of there terms i feel like i could make it great here due to being high command in all terms i served months with them learning all i could and doing a good job

Reason 2 I always loved the sahp its such a great foundation to build upon the location and our duties as the sheriff's department and highway patrol seeing new faces ready to survive and protect our there the events and co insiding with other orgs the rp experience could be great within the sahp as it has so much potential

Reason 3 I really wish to see what i can do within the San Andrea's highway patrol, and have a great time with all who want to join meeting new people making new friends and having that ground understanding of what it means to be a leader, Just the overall atmosphere i intend to give out if i get a term or two as the sheriff doing my best to set up all other teams EX IA,Detectives,Swat and maybe throw a new department in there in my eyes there's plenty of room to see and make improvements,

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1 Getting to Know the people who you are working with to better understand how they are, so its easier to work beside them and crack a joke

2 Understanding what you can and cannot do eg ooc rules and ic rules that way theres no disruption in rp

3 Always try keep it rp this is a roleplay server so there is no point in always calling gods keep it in game for immersion but if you immersion is completely broke and its that big of a deal then sure otherwise there is no point in wasting a gods time as they will tell you to go to the forms

4 Always obide by chain of command this will keep everyone calm in check and moving swiftly will increase the whole real life feeling to the sahp.

5 Bios I think if people had bios we could truly understand who you are as there's no limit to your rp character, as long as it is aligned with server rules i think genuine roleplay and commitment to your role in sahp should be the number 1 priority for being apart of sahp and dedication is always a good thing too with all that being said i think this should conclude my reasons.

Last edited:

Lincoln Krown

Lincoln Krown
Player
Marco

PST

4-8 hours

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔬#3278

Jordie McLovin

Additional information

SAHP

A) I have been in this server for a very long time and know the rules fairly well. I have no issues teaching those who have not been in this city as long as me and making sure they learn what they need to succeed. I am fully aware of the dedication becoming a leader requires and I am certain I can give my dedication to this server and the people in it. I am also aware that if I were to become Sheriff I would basically be building an org from the ground up so I have been brainstorming and I already have plans to do so. I will get my org running quickly and efficiently. I have already started to find my High Command so I am fully prepared.

B) As far as requirements I believe I fit the criteria. I have been in both SAHP and FIB and achieved a High Command Ranking in both. I was in SAHP for 3-4 months from Louie Margiela’s term through both of Jason Memes terms and Through Phil Roberts. I have learned all there is to learn from SAHP as well as when I was in SAHP I was the Head FTO so I am fully capable of training and teaching those below me. I believe that an organization is only ever truly at its best when every single person gives 100% I believe that the only difference between a High Command and Deputy is experience and If a low rank has a great idea then it doesn’t matter what rank they are. I also strongly believe that to be the best an organization has to be like family. The closer the people of an org are the easier it is to work together.

C) I already have plans to work with FIB and LSPD to make not only a fun rp experience but cooperation and companionship between the three orgs. I have learned from 5 different sheriffs that all did an amazing job and I want to use the knowledge I have gained from them to help (what I hope to be) my organization. I also want to use the mistakes that those Sheriffs and Myself made to make an even stronger SAHP.

I want to use what I have learned in FIB and implement it to SAHP things like /do, /me commands and just all around verbal rp. I want my deputies to know when and how to bring up rules and when to just rp it out and have a little fun.
I honestly love this guy. He’d make an amazing sheriff. He’s an amazing leader

Asadman

Player
Player
Hello there!
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dave Jones
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 5-10
5. Your Discord : Luka1#0600
6. Your Nickname: James Walker
7. Your ID : 1035
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
1) Mindful
2) Prudent
3) Leader
These are 3 reasons why I want to be a leader of this specific organization. I am mindful, prudent, and a leader. I know how legal organizations are working and I want to improve this organization and offer players medium-hard RP with my experienced workers. I can reduce the number of knowledgeable players, and provide adequate and straight RP which will affect on my organization and on the whole server
For improving the RolePlay level in the organization, I will offer players polite, adequate, and tight RP. I think leader does not have to only give co-workers jobs to do, but leaders also have to be their friend, give advice and help them. The most interesting thing, that I will do if I will be the leader, is that I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs. This way, they will not get bored and they will stay motivated.

Regards,
Luke

Blue Opium

Player
Player
Marco

PST

4-8 hours

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔬#3278

Jordie McLovin

Additional information

SAHP

This guy seems great jus sayin

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
1. Your name IRL = Caldwin
2. Your age = 40
3. Time zone = GST +8
4. Average online per day = 5-10hrs
5. Your Discord = Caldwin#5521
6. Your Nickname = Yip Man
7. Your ID = 635 Server 1 = 42132

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

When I joined the city it didn’t take me long to decide that the SAHP was the legal organisation where my skills would be the best fit. I've met a lot of great people and have had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in SAHP. I was highly known and determined working day in and day out to climb my way up the ranks where I have served as one of the high command as Senior Captain for IA and RS in server #1 since Jason Memes's term until Larry Mcgavin. I think i am ready to take up the new challenge to be the new sheriff and would love to bring a new image of SAHP to this city.
If i am chosen,
- i will find and recruit back these experienced members of SAHP from server #1 back as high command to ensure we can carry out the operation smoothly
- I will make sure to swiftly bring SAHP back by updating the way we used to at server #1. essentially, we will focus with HR, FTO and until we have enough numbers then we will slowly open up more division and expand further.
- I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength.
- I will make proper RP guidelines covering how to react to every situation to ensure everyone to maintain the good RP experience
- I will actively take part in patroling and observe situations along with my officers
- I will host regular meetings and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member
- i will re-introduce back strict duty patrol log for each and every officers to observe and monitor their work

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6 hours on weekdays, 10 hours on weekends.
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Gorman
7. 1976
Additional Information
1. SAHP

I want to be the leader of this organization as on English server 1 this was the first legal organization I joined. I liked how the organization in RP terms. It was realistic with the ranks and the basic procedures they did. My plan is to implement this into SAHP on English 2 and MORE!

I want to bring MORE and BETTER RP between legal organizations and illegal organizations. I mean real RP, not just global events for everyone to join. There are many ways I'm going to do this, too many to say on this application.

I want to be the first leader of SAHP to do a really good job as a leader and set an example for future leaders.

I have experience of all three LEO organizations on server 1 so I know which things work and don't, training-wise and tactics-wise

- Bring real training to SAHP.
- Be strict on who joins.
- Not be biased for friends, whatever work you do is what you get credit for.
- Have realistic ranks.

Last edited:

Ben Colt

Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Jonah
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CT (-6)
6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord
Chrome#4992
6. Your Nickname
Ben Colt
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP

1. Prior experience. On server 1 EN, I was a senior captain for nearly the last 3 months in SAHP. During this time I have gone through Jason's term, Phil's term, and served throughout both of Larry's terms. As someone with all this experience in SAHP, I feel I have seen nearly everything and know how to handle all sorts of situations. Being a leader is all about teaching others, without a leader having experience in situations how is he fit to give orders to others?

2. Improve RP. As a senior captain of FTO, I have all types of experience teaching and testing SAHP deputies. I am aware of all procedures and ways to maintain a high level of RP. In my previous time in server 1, I feel RP between gangs and legal orgs was very poor and messy at times. I want to fix these issues and help the new server head in the right direction in terms of RP to create fun and involving situations for all.

3. Fair opportunity for all. I would like to establish a system where everyone is treated equally with no bias. Meaning everyone is given the same chances for promotions and department opportunities based on how they perform. In the past, people were given high positions during transfers just for being personal friends with the sheriff/hc despite not knowing any of our org procedures/standards. This created a toxic work environment at times. If I were given sheriff, I would cut out any bias from the org and make everyone be treated equally.
To improve roleplay, I would make sure everyone is properly trained and fit the criteria to be a deputy. I would create a training program that would cover all types of scenarios to help prepare them for when they run into these scenarios. This would maintain RP and make sure they are not clueless. This will improve RP for everyone. Also, I would improve the use of RP commands like /me, /try, etc when performing actions such as searching/confiscating.

hema

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL hema
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord xxXXhemaXXxx#0102
6. Your Nickname hema pounch
7. Your ID 782

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List two reasons with explanation)
1) Mindful
2) Prudent
These are 3 reasons why I want to be a leader of this specific organization. I am mindful, prudent, and a leader. I know how legal organizations are working and I want to improve this organization and offer players medium-hard RP with my experienced workers. I can reduce the number of knowledgeable players, and provide adequate and straight RP which will affect on my organization and on the whole server
For improving the RolePlay level in the organization, I will offer players polite, adequate, and tight RP. I think leader does not have to only give co-workers jobs to do, but leaders also have to be their friend, give advice and help them. The most interesting thing, that I will do if I will be the leader, is that I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs. This way, they will not get bored and they will stay motivated.

Blue Opium

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Mason
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone pst
4. Average online per day 7-10
5. Your Discord LickY#9666
6. Your Nickname Jerry McLovin
7. Your ID 251
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP I was High command in lspd and sahp and many gangs I am a great leader I feel I am wayyy more qualified than most people

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Looks fun, i want to make money, make SAHP great again
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I will show the new members how to make a traffic stops and the way to not metagame and powergame

Ayden Williams

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Derek
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day 7-10
5. Your Discord: GullibleDedShot#1016
6. Your Nickname: Ayden Williams.
7. Your ID 1650
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP I was High command in FIB and NG and many gangs I am a great leader I feel I am way more deserving of this than others

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Looks fun, i want to make money, make SAHP great again
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I will show the new members how to make a traffic stops and the way to not metagame and power gaming

AlbertKings

LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-> Ishan Aditya
2. Your age-> 16
3. Time zone-> GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-> 5hrs
5. Your Discord-> ISHAN ADITYA#9207
6. Your Nickname-> Ishan Adity
7. Your ID-> 78123
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

->I want to be the leader of this organization as on English server 1 this was the first legal organization I joined. I liked how the organization in RP terms. It was realistic with the ranks and the basic procedures they did. My plan is to implement this into SAHP on English 2 and MORE!

->I want to bring MORE and BETTER RP between legal organizations and illegal organizations. I mean real RP, not just global events for everyone to join. There are many ways I'm going to do this, too many to say on this application.

->I want to be the first leader of SAHP to do a really good job as a leader and set an example for future leaders.

->Real Training ( like training all the stuff because they only teach from handbook at the time of events in which we get messed up and SAHP get lost and some time taken hostage so to train them with everything so that SAHP will be on top forever)
->I will keep every employee in a way that they think its not a rp its there real life so they wont be lazy and perform well
->i will give everyone with equal oppurtunities so that they can be promoted easily and be happy

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the SAHP Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Monday 8th November.

1. Jordie McLovin (𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔬#3278)

2. Jayy King (Jayy King #8139)

3. White Obsidian (𝓛𝓾𝔁#4544)

4. Yip Man (Caldwin#5521)

5. Ben Colt (Chrome#4992)

Applications for SAHP Leader is now CLOSED

CrimsonLegion

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tommy
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone uk
4. Average online per day 4-8 (depends on the day)
5. Your Discord Legion#5160
6. Your Nickname Ragnar Lothbrok
7. Your ID 4543
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

i.
I have been a leader in the twin city and high command in the other city. I was Head of internal affairs and helped with the training at SAHP during Louie's term. I've also been high command in LSPD and fairly high up the ladder in FIB. I feel as if I can make SAHP great and involved with the workings of the city

ii. I know how to lead and can ensure that people are trained and always available to help with the insurance and licence plates. I will also aim to have more people patrolling the highways.

iii. SAHP is usually overlooked due to its location, I aim to change that and have the org interact with the other orgs, performing joint operations with NG on the highways, LSPD and FIB in the city and ghetto with ghetto raids/patrols.

To improve RP for everyone firstly it starts with training. Once everyone is trained properly and they know what they are doing it will make things a bit easier for the entire org. Then I will implement a "officers of the week" regime offering bonuses to those who do the most insurance sales/ Licence plate sales, those who arrest the most people and those who shine the brightest. There will also be a set layout of what people need to do in order to climb the ladder to obtain higher ranks. Once the format is shown and people know what they must achieve, climbing the ranks will be more understood than ever. I have other plans in which shall be discussed with the curator IF given the opportunity to lead.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Ragnar Lothbrok

Top Bottom