Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

amze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Ash
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone PST | NA
4. Average online per day 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord amze#0001
6. Your Nickname Ash Noor
7. Your ID 42
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I would like to be the Leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience within this organization on English one server, I also want to serve justice and make sure that FIB is the greatest organization.

2. I enjoyed my time within the organization and spent so much time educating myself within it, I am aware of all the protocols and I am aware of the important decisions that would be required to be made within the organization.

3. I have a team of amazing and experienced people that would assist me to lead FIB and we would be able to lead the organization into the correct direction and make it a powerful organization.

4. I believe that FIB should be held responsible to the highest standards and therefore there will be training and meetings every single week so the organization could benefit from it.

5. I will setup an IA program as well so if any agent believes that something is not being done correctly, it could be reflected on and issued correctly.

6. I will make sure that every raid is justified and evidence is clear and extremely accurate. I will also make a team that agrees on the evidence before publishing it.

7. I will attempt to raid Black Market as much as I could and I will make sure that it is done correctly and successfully.

( I also have a YouTube channel and I gain over 1.5-2k+ views every video I publish, I would do videos on FIB as well.)

1.I believe that FIB should be the best organization and most powerful, therefore I will set meetings with FIB every week to see what we could do to improve and I will make sure that no problems are made.

2.I will also take hostage situations and store robberies and every type of criminal activity extremely serious and make sure that good RP happens and nobody breaks any rules.

3. I will make sure that every agent is always on task and isn’t trolling within FIB jurisdiction.

4. Another advice would be to make sure every rp situation remains realistic.

5. I would also enforce a strict ooc test for every member that would like to apply to join.

6. I would prioritize heavy situations such as Hostage situations / store robberies and make a specific team that would be in charge of leading these situations every time and make sure they are trained well.

Last edited:

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ted
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: Grawler#8277.
6. Your Nickname: Abow
7. Your ID: -
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Hello. For me FIB is the strongest fraction/Organisation on this RP project, and current and recent leaders do not understand this. There is so much fun and RO behond everything. I want to Make sure that during my leadership everyone who sees FIB SHIT themselfs with fear.

Here are some reasond why i want to be FIB Leader:

• I have experience, from the beginning of this grand project for being in FIB, On russian grand I was fib on 1st server, and also on 2nd server. In latest english server I was Fib high command several times. I have strong understanding of Fibs systems, departments, and mainly RP. This experience will be my greatest Streanghtn and key to my greatest success as Leader.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained lot of experience: First Time i became leader In rage mp rp server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader.Servers peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp i was Admin on Russian server. Then i actively started playing on rus server 2 which i spent about year playing on until English server opened, i have been playing from few weeks after it started, i was so happy and exited.
  • Ideas and plans: New recruitment system which will start from 2nd week after server lounches, I will be telling you about it in interview.

New rules will take place:
  • No one says each others names when they are wearing a mask.
  • Staff meeeting at end of the week to discuss mistakes and operations that took place, summery of strices for agents.
  • Searching process to arrest a citizen in DOS will take place outside, in better location instead of inside cell with people yelling. During the arrest Citizens will finally be able to rp, They will be given chance to drop everything on their own, percent the documents on their own if the agent does not think he/she is a threat to the situation.
  • Fib will constantly be using outplay like walking up to citizen while having bodycam put on from fib HQ: "/do Agent has bodycam attached to him which is blinking red." Also presenting their agent number on chest like "/do Agent has FBI badge hanging on chest stating"Agent-023". " . This will finally bring quality RP to the server.
  • More clear and adnveced of Voicing the action like = I will be grabbing handcuffs from tactical belt and cuffing you. I will be draging you by the arm. Searching will ofcourse will have More specific voiceing actions and outplays like - I will be Putting on Rubber gloves and searching the person in front.
  • Fib will not be in charge of the store and other type of robberies unless they have to take control. instead we will let LSPD and SAHP handle the negotiating, unless it gets serious. insdead our agents will be spectating the actions of criminals, ICly taking photos of them and RP ing the investigation. No robbery will be left without Finding out how who did it.
  • We will start using Polygrapg well known ass lie detector for the suspects arrested from the robbery. it will look something like this: - Lie detector is machine which can be used to find true asnwears on questions. - You can only use Lie detector with Roleplay ourplays scenario: suspect had information about fz attack, he is now under investigation and is being questioned. agents will take him to the interigation room and take handcuffes of him. he will sit on chair and agents will do simmilar to following outplays: /me grabs "Polygraph" from the shelf and places on the table /do "Polygraph" is on the table /me Grabs "Polygraph"s cable and plugs it in outlet /me Lifts the shirt of person in front /me grabs cables of "Polygraph" and sticks them on persons chest /me grabs cable of "Polygraph" and attaches it to suspects finger /do "Polygraph" is ready to use.
  • Cant wait to share more of my ideas in inteview which will be in FIB if i become the direvtor.

Last edited:

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
Information
1. Alec
2. 18
3. Est
4. 4-8
5. GreyAsh#6780
6. Joey Yeager
7. ID is unavailable
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
  1. First want to start off by saying this would be a fresh start for everyone and with this fresh start I would like to start as a leader of fib and build a strong foundation for future leaders and members of FIB. I have been leader of a crime org but haven't been a leader of a legal org. They are different in their specific ways but I feel like I will be able to do a better job as a leader of a legal org due to the fact that legal orgs are strict, clean, and organized.
  2. I want to continue by saying I have been in fib in the past and had great rp and memories in fib. I have done it all when it came to fib events and situations and I know all the rules when it comes to every situation/event. It would be beneficial to the city if the first fib leader of the server would be a previous member of fib that knows all the events, rules, and etc. I like everything about fib, the equipment, technology, hq, events, vehicles, uniform, and etc. I also feel like this is the hardest role/leader/org to fill especially for the start of a new city but I am ready for the challenge.
  3. I also have a stream and would stream me being leader as it would be great content to watch with rp and fun situations.
  4. I lastly want to be leader of fib because fib is the best of the best and why not want to be the best.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advices for improving roleplay level in this organization is creating good communication between fib members in the org when it comes to rp and to not break rules of rp, have rules when it comes to interacting with others and rules of engagement. Setup situations and events and make sure everyone in fib is rping correctly. Make sure people in the org rp and constantly rping with /me's and /do's. Create log channels in the discord to make sure people are constantly rping and keeping up to date with their work.

Zach Noor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL : Zach Noor
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day : 10 hours
5. Your Discord : Bannable#1405
6. Your Nickname : Zach Noor
7. Your ID : N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of : FIB

1. For starters, I believe I carry the knowledge and the experience needed to fulfill the given duties needed to allow FIB to operate smoothly. I believe the experience that I gained while in FIB on the first English server, as a SPEC OPS Unit member, allowed me to truly understand what is needed within FIB. From early on I was given large tasks within FIB like arranging black market raids, arranging submarine strategies and convoys, and leading negotiations in store robberies and gun store robberies. I was made aware of the quotas needed for FIB when it came to responding to events and arranging black market raids and I took it upon myself to make sure that those quotas were met with ease without any issues or concerns from the administration team. I was also high command in SAHP as a "Swat Sergeant" before joining FIB and fulfilled similar duties as the ones given in FIB.
2. Secondly, I believe FIB has the most potential within all organizations to provide positive roleplay to the remainder of the server this is because FIB is involved in most events in comparison to other organizations. FIB is viewed as the backbone of the other legal organizations and without a strong standing, the legal organizations would fail to truly reach their true potential. As I previously stated I believe I am a viable candidate for completing these tasks and ensuring that all organizations succeed.
3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of the people applying can also be viewed as viable candidates but I believe what differs me from them is the people that I will bring alongside me. If chosen as the new FIB leader I will bring a group of people to work alongside me and ensure that everything I am doing is done properly. I am extremely confident in the people I am bringing with me, I am bringing people that previously led organizations, held deputy roles in organizations, and held high command positions in organizations. I am not only confident that they will do extremely well as high command but if given the chance they would also lead FIB well. I believe that this is essential in leading an organization to make sure that there is a check and balance system in hand to ensure that there are little to no issues and if any issue arises it can be handled quickly internally.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.
For starters, I would like to add more interactive roleplay for both criminals and Legals. I plan to add a negotiating phase before the completion of an arrest of medium to high value targets, offering viable information towards the capture of a higher value target or any information that could lead to a raid or seize of assets would result in a decrease of prison time. Furthermore, I would like to bring back the focus on tracking criminals that are wanted. I understand that some agents don't find it entertaining and choose to avoid tracking wanted suspects but to motivate my agents I would add an incentive for certain value captures or after reaching a certain amount of captures. I would also like to increase the interaction with Civilians as I feel like they don't get enough interaction between organizations. I would arrange events like Food drives, talent shows, ballroom dances, and many more events. Finally, I want all parties to understand that it is a game at the end of the day. Everyone is here to have fun, regardless of which side of the roleplay you are on. I ensure the relevant staff that myself and the agents that I will entrust to fulfill the duties will make sure that the roleplay will never be one sided and our number one goal will be solely to benefit the roleplay for all parties rather than to just win the RP interaction.

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL : Zach Noor
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day : 10 hours
5. Your Discord : Bannable#1405
6. Your Nickname : Zach Noor
7. Your ID : N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of : FIB

1. For starters, I believe I carry the knowledge and the experience needed to fulfill the given duties needed to allow FIB to operate smoothly. I believe the experience that I gained while in FIB on the first English server, as a SPEC OPS Unit member, allowed me to truly understand what is needed within FIB. From early on I was given large tasks within FIB like arranging black market raids, arranging submarine strategies and convoys, and leading negotiations in store robberies and gun store robberies. I was made aware of the quotas needed for FIB when it came to responding to events and arranging black market raids and I took it upon myself to make sure that those quotas were met with ease without any issues or concerns from the administration team. I was also high command in SAHP as a "Swat Sergeant" before joining FIB and fulfilled similar duties as the ones given in FIB.
2. Secondly, I believe FIB has the most potential within all organizations to provide positive roleplay to the remainder of the server this is because FIB is involved in most events in comparison to other organizations. FIB is viewed as the backbone of the other legal organizations and without a strong standing, the legal organizations would fail to truly reach their true potential. As I previously stated I believe I am a viable candidate for completing these tasks and ensuring that all organizations succeed.
3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of the people applying can also be viewed as viable candidates but I believe what differs me from them is the people that I will bring alongside me. If chosen as the new FIB leader I will bring a group of people to work alongside me and ensure that everything I am doing is done properly. I am extremely confident in the people I am bringing with me, I am bringing people that previously led organizations, held deputy roles in organizations, and held high command positions in organizations. I am not only confident that they will do extremely well as high command but if given the chance they would also lead FIB well. I believe that this is essential in leading an organization to make sure that there is a check and balance system in hand to ensure that there are little to no issues and if any issue arises it can be handled quickly internally.

For starters, I would like to add more interactive roleplay for both criminals and Legals. I plan to add a negotiating phase before the completion of an arrest of medium to high value targets, offering viable information towards the capture of a higher value target or any information that could lead to a raid or seize of assets would result in a decrease of prison time. Furthermore, I would like to bring back the focus on tracking criminals that are wanted. I understand that some agents don't find it entertaining and choose to avoid tracking wanted suspects but to motivate my agents I would add an incentive for certain value captures or after reaching a certain amount of captures. I would also like to increase the interaction with Civilians as I feel like they don't get enough interaction between organizations. I would arrange events like Food drives, talent shows, ballroom dances, and many more events. Finally, I want all parties to understand that it is a game at the end of the day. Everyone is here to have fun, regardless of which side of the roleplay you are on. I ensure the relevant staff that myself and the agents that I will entrust to fulfill the duties will make sure that the roleplay will never be one sided and our number one goal will be solely to benefit the roleplay for all parties rather than to just win the RP interaction.
Vouch i rly Liek this guy 👌😸

Zion West

Player
Player
Information
1. Alex Tinnel
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 12 hours
5. Your Discord Schmeatusprime#9018
6. Your Nickname Aphelios Kennedy
7. Your ID N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

1. I want to be leader because I believe I can provide a lot valuable information and skills that i have learned over the past 7 months.

2. I have been apart of every legal organization besides NG and SAHP, I was high command in LSPD for several months under multiple leaders, i was a Secret Service Agent for a few weeks, and then lately i have been in FIB working my way up the ranks.

3. I have adequate experience in how to run an agency. I believe with my many months of service and time put into legal organization's i could be a key asset as leader of FIB.

4. In my personal opinion i believe FIB should be held to the highest of standards, weather that be training, combat tactics, negotiation, crowd control, anything that FIB would deal with they should be the absolute best at it.

5. I want to create a community and agency that is humble, caring, and compassionate. While at the same time understanding when it is time to get everything under control and do their jobs correctly and thoroughly without any mistakes.

1. I believe communication amongst organizations is a really big part in how effect they are. Using department chat to communicate is a key asset, especially when relaying information from 1 high command to another as long as it is not something that is classified.

2. I would love to improve the communication and how legal organizations work together during store robberies (24/7 and gun stores). Doing so would help with the outcome of those situations.

3. I will make sure all of my agents have the correct training corresponding with their rank and tasks.

4. I will teach my agents how to properly RP, making sure they aren't forcing people into certain situations just so they always win the situation. All agents will be properly trained to do everything as perfectly as they can.

5. I want to implement various tests for agents to take before they can enter into the agency. I want to hire people that hold the same beliefs as I do. Our job is to protect all civilians in anyway possible.

6. I want to make sure all my agents are enjoying their jobs, while at the same time maintaining a good and steady pace on capturing criminals and stopping an any crimes that they possibly can. I want my agents to be able to talk their way through any situation if they ever come into it.

Last edited:

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. James
2. 16
3. GMT
4. 4-7
5. goodpigeon#3404
6. Israel Aladdin
7. 156

Additional Information...

1. Leader of FIB

2. I would like to be the leader of FIB for many reasons, firstly I think this role is perfect for me because I am very experienced in role play and I have been rping for over 5 years now. In other cities apart from grand RP I have been high command ranks in the military on white list and public servers which has given me the experience to apply confidentiality for the leader of the Federal Investigation
Beareau on grand RP which is one of the best and biggest RP servers.

I Would like to be the leader of FIB because I want to improve RP in this server especially because it is new people who are new to RP may not be experienced and I would like to assist them and build a community to improve RP levels all around.

Lastly, I would like to be the leader of FIB because I think I am perfect for this role and my past experience and RP standards could lead this organisation to success.

3. I will improve all RP standards by instead of the common legal org applications online I will offer mass recruitment where I interview on the spot and for people to come to the FIB Hq for recruitment where one of my carefully chosen high command or I will interview them on the RP rules. I would not make it so that people who want to join need to know commands because I can teach them myself or one of the Field Training Officers are able too. Online applications are not good because people are able to search up questions which means that in reality they could not know server rules and basic RP rules like mg, Pg and fear RP.

I will improve RP Levels all around in the server by training all of my officers in RP situations training them every day to spread RP levels as all around.

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy King #8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy King
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) the very first reason I want to become leader of sahp is because I want to make the city of los santos a good and clean environment. 2nd reason I want to be sahp leader is because I want to get the best group of guys even if they don’t have a ton of experience just somewhere they can come and like there job and learn new things. 3rd and final reason is I want to lead sahp to new levels. thanks for your time and the opportunity.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving role playing level is to make sure that the city of los santos is clean from all criminals.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6 Hours
5. .ethan#0001
6. Ethan Versace
7. 91

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of FIB
- The main reason I want to be leader of the FIB is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been Chief of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the FIB since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had through out the time I was in the server.
- I feel like I can bring FIB like how I did with the LSPD. Shortly after I got leadership of LSPD I had the whole high command ready and we all put in a lot of work to fix LSPD and now its doing great with a great leader.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command would have to go out with any agent under supervising ranks and make sure they do everything properly and good.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.
- I would also have it so that once every 2 weeks regardless of rank you will have to do a department wide training meaning the whole of FIB would have to come together and do training to make sure everyone is caught up and knows all the rules well.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Edouar Lacroix
7. Your ID 128
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) First of all i know that i have the needed experience and hold the right values and knowledge to become the leader. I was in FIB on EN first server for a long time, and i got to learn alot about the bureau in general, and got good examples from people like Kayleigh andf Mike West on how to be a wellminded leader and the right work ethics. My work is going to be proven over-the-top material during my potential leadership, and im gonna set examples for good leadership values for the future, if im set to the position of leader.
Secondly im an innovative leader, and i will found new divisions within the department, which is gonna make sure my agents always have something to do, and have goals to set. The FIB will remain the best RP strcutural organization in the whole city, and i have great ideas on furthermore how to develop what im now stating. In my school in Norway i just started studying team management, which is going to be an asset i can use well for my leadership of FIB, and i will have no hassle with curators or administration whatsoever, as leader of FIB.
Third reason is the RP i get to engage in and make other engage in. As stated im an innovative RPer i will converse the agents in many diferenciated activities, which is gonna have them stay in the organization, and enjoy there time there, helping the server in general upholding they're member quantity.
Im gonna have the best possible recruitment managing team to be ensured that im getting in agents with: Knowledge of rules, knowledge of city legislation, non corrupt, and active members. It is my duty to make sure the FIB will not get disbanded, and will set rp standards for all the members of the city, and i will fullfill th euty of so. If im set at leader position im sure im gonna impress

Armani AGP

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arman
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 10+
5. Your Discord professorn#5742
6. Your Nickname Arman AGP
7. Your ID 188
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

• Because I am a guy with discipline and know how to manage leadership in the best way, that's why I want to be a leader for FIB and to be able to take that organization to the top and not let it be disbanded.
  • I would like to take FIB to a wonderful organization where we as all should have respect for each other and for other people in the city.
  • I have a leader within me who makes me get everyone in a good place and feel safe when they are in my future organization FIB. If I may say my thunder, FIB must be the best at everything to be able to help their people.
I will have a system on FB if I become a leader It will happen that every week we will be gathered in Email (discord) where I will choose people who will explain what the rules are for me so I know that no one breaks the RP rules and that they should have knowledge of rules, knowledge of city. Because I want my members to have a good quality of RP

Thank you for reading my application

-Arman AGP

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the FIB Interview at 16:00 Server Time on Sunday(07/11/2021):

Abow - Grawler#8277
Joey Yeager - GreyAsh#6780
Zach Noor - Bannable#1405
Ash Noor - amze#0001
Aphelios Kennedy - Schmeatusprime#9018

Applications for FIB are now CLOSED.​

Last edited:

amze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Ash
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone PST | NA
4. Average online per day 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord amze#0001
6. Your Nickname Ash Noor
7. Your ID 42
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

1. I would like to be the Leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience within this organization on English one server, I also want to serve justice and make sure that FIB is the greatest organization.

2. I enjoyed my time within the organization and spent so much time educating myself within it, I am aware of all the protocols and I am aware of the important decisions that would be required to be made within the organization.

3. I have a team of amazing and experienced people that would assist me to lead FIB and we would be able to lead the organization into the correct direction and make it a powerful organization.

4. I believe that FIB should be held responsible to the highest standards and therefore there will be training and meetings every single week so the organization could benefit from it.

5. I will setup an IA program as well so if any agent believes that something is not being done correctly, it could be reflected on and issued correctly.

6. I will make sure that every raid is justified and evidence is clear and extremely accurate. I will also make a team that agrees on the evidence before publishing it.

7. I will attempt to raid Black Market as much as I could and I will make sure that it is done correctly and successfully.

8. I am also an unofficial org leader and I was Zach Noor's first deputy of FIB and helped run things and helped set everything up such as the ranking structure and all the departments, i also helped Zach with all 15 raids of his and know exactly how to run everything as him and I built FIB together, until I had to go on vacation.

( I also have a YouTube channel and I gain over 1.5-2k+ views every video I publish, I would do videos on FIB as well.)

1.I believe that FIB should be the best organization and most powerful, therefore I will set meetings with FIB every week to see what we could do to improve and I will make sure that no problems are made.

2.I will also take hostage situations and store robberies and every type of criminal activity extremely serious and make sure that good RP happens and nobody breaks any rules.

3. I will make sure that every agent is always on task and isn’t trolling within FIB jurisdiction.

4. Another advice would be to make sure every rp situation remains realistic.

5. I would also enforce a strict ooc test for every member that would like to apply to join.

6. I would prioritize heavy situations such as Hostage situations / store robberies and make a specific team that would be in charge of leading these situations every time and make sure they are trained well.

Last edited:

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1. Your name IRL: Seth
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 5 to 7 Hours a Day
5. Your Discord: West#0013
6. Your Nickname: Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID: 1748

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

First of all, I have a lot of experience of English 1 and this city also. I was FIB on English one. I started at Junior Agent 1 and got up to supervisor in the span of like a month. I helped a lot with keeping the org in check with our numbers and the applications when I was supervisor of HR on EN 1. When I found out that FIB was open on English 2 I knew I wanted to get the job on here. Which I did, I showed Zach that I knew what I was doing and helped him along his way with his term a lot. I was able to make my way up to Deputy Director. I was also, able to help Zach get the 15 successful raids that he needed.
Secondly, I know FIB has the most potential within all organizations, to provide roleplay to other organizations and gangs. If FIB isn't around the black market is not gonna be done, or wanted criminals are not gonna be looked for. Since I have been in FIB since the start when it got up in this city, all other organizations have not lasted as long as we did. I believe that I can provide for the other organizations so that they have something to do.
Lastly, I am aware a lot of people are applying for this position because a lot of people want to be able to become Director of the FIB but I believe I have the most experience and the most qualified candidate. I know a lot of people will want to join FIB when it gets backed up but I will make sure everyone knows the rules and knows not to passport farm or use players nearby. I will also, bring back the people who were in Zack's term and let them back in. I have also picked my two deputies who are both very experienced and have been in FIB for a while with me during Zach Term. I will make sure everyone is treated fairly and has a fair chance to get the rank that they deserve and no one is being biased in my organization.

For starters, I would like to add more ranks so people have more to look forward to. The reason why I want to do this also is for more roleplay experience and people to not just climb up the ranks so fast. Secondly, I would implement bonuses for people who get evidence and get it valid so that we can use it for a case file. Third, I would make undercover be more active and be doing busts every couple of days or so. Why I want to do this is because I want there to be more roleplay between us and criminal organizations. Forth, I would like to increase that people start tracking criminals more so that we can get them off the street.

NotMidgDawg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - sattvik tiwari
2. Your age - 38
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 8h +
5. Your Discord - ads#1160
6. Your Nickname - Abdullah Wallahi
7. Your ID - 82
Additional information

1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

First reason why would I want to be a leader of FIB is because I've been in the city basically ever since it was created and I have experience everything that interests me except FIB. I was a Vagos leader for 2 months and I think that version of a gang was one of the best the city has seen with how much me and all the high commands did for the gang organisations. I always wanted to join FIB and see the legal side of the city and I did, I joined around 2 weeks ago and during those two weeks I have gained a lot of experienced even tho I haven't been there for a long time I feel like I've seen most of what this organisation is capable of and it really makes me passionate about leading such a big and professional organisation like FIB. Since I joined I raised up in ranks from just a Junior Agent to a Deputy Head of Department of Spec Ops and I gained a lot of trust from people who used to not think that I was built for a legal organisation.
I'm truly passionate about being an FIB Director as it opened up a lot of ways I could lead an organisation compared to illegal organisations. A lot more RP is involved, a lot more professional members where most of the time I won't be able to be worried who am I recruiting and if someone is going to break server rules as there's many protocols and trainings members of FIB have to go trough, compared to gang members.
Also one of the main reasons why I want to be a leader of FIB, is to make FIB more feared than it is. Currently, if a gang member spots an FIB Agent or any legal organisation employee in ghetto or outside of city, he looks at it as a free hostage, but looking at this from a real life perspective, I think the roles should be switched. I think FIB should be feared when they patrol ghetto or any area that's infested with gang activities.
Since the biggest difference is actually the structure of FIB and how complex it is compared to other organisations, I have already thought about how I would run it and who would I assign in different departments. I've already spoken to a lot of people who have been previously in FIB (ex. Chief of Staff, HR HOD, etc.) and they're all eager to join back and keep the ranks they had helping me lead the organisation to it's best. Even tho I was only there for two weeks I think I've gained a lot of experience over this time and the missing parts that I have as a leader are only the things on paper which I can easily learn as I go, since I have a lot of people who would be assigned to different departments to help me lead FIB. I would really love to be given a chance to run FIB as a Leader the same way I was given a chance to run Vagos, since in both of these cases my motivation & determination to make sure this goes down as one of the best versions of the organisation is insanely big.

During my two weeks, and obviously during my 5 months that I've spent in the illegal side, I've noticed a lot of flaws every FIB organisation had. To start off, I've noticed the way the negotiations are done is really stale and boring, every single robbery goes down as expected almost every time, negotiations are the same, demands are the same, so I see a lot of ways where I can improve hostage situations from running different tactical operations based on how many hostages are there for a tactical escort of the hostage and to make sure the hostage is safe to different kinds of tactics to gain our own advantages (taking a gang member hostage, etc.).

Ghetto Patrol, and patrols in general - It's a a known fact that this part of FIB has been lacking and I think focusing one department that would be also mixed with Undercover would do the job. Gang members were always hungry for a legal member to be in ghetto and I think FIB has the tools to give them just that, but also make sure all ghetto patrols are followed with certain protocol and certain rules (when and where are you allowed to patrol). Assigning a department that would be a mix of undercover & spec ops would do best. This way there's a lot more RP and a lot more interaction between FIB and gangs as currently all the interactions are based on events (submarine, informant, vehichle theft) which I think is the biggest error and should be fixed to make more sides more healthy.

Evidence - Another thing that I think is even considered "abusable" is car plates. Almost all evidence relies on car plates and an easy way to make a raid happen towards a certain gang. As I still think car plates should be used as evidence, they shouldn't be the reason of a gang's raid. I think evidence should be taken from different types of events based on how those events were unique or damaging to FIB (FIB high command gets killed, etc.). I think UC should do a lot more than gather car plates which I'd make sure to change and as I stated above, make more healthy RP between FIB and everyone else interacting with FIB.

Thanks for reviewing this application and I hope I will be given a chance to become an FIB Director :)

Squ

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ruben
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: killss#9999
6. Your Nickname: Osama
7. Your ID: 7002
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

Hello. For me FIB is the strongest fraction/Organisation on this RP project, and current and recent leaders do not understand this. There is so much fun and RO behond everything. I want to Make sure that during my leadership everyone who sees FIB SHIT themselfs with fear.

Here are some reasond why i want to be FIB Leader:

• I have experience, from the beginning of this grand project for being in FIB, On russian grand I was fib on 1st server, and also on 2nd server. In latest english server I was Fib high command several times. I have strong understanding of Fibs systems, departments, and mainly RP. This experience will be my greatest Streanghtn and key to my greatest success as Leader.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained lot of experience: First Time i became leader In rage mp rp server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader.Servers peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp i was Admin on Russian server. Then i actively started playing on rus server 2 which i spent about year playing on until English server opened, i have been playing from few weeks after it started, i was so happy and exited.
  • Ideas and plans: New recruitment. aplications will be mich harder and as mich Rply as possible.

New rules will take place:

Staff meeeting at end of the week to discuss mistakes and operations that took place, summery of strices for agents.
  • Searching process to arrest a citizen in DOS will take place outside, in better location instead of inside cell with people yelling. During the arrest Citizens will finally be able to rp, They will be given chance to drop everything on their own, percent the documents on their own if the agent does not think he/she is a threat to the situation.
  • Fib will constantly be using outplay like walking up to citizen while having bodycam put on from fib HQ: "/do Agent has bodycam attached to him which is blinking red." Also presenting their agent number on chest like "/do Agent has FBI badge hanging on chest stating"Agent-023". " . This will finally bring quality RP to the server.
  • More clear and adnveced of Voicing the action like = I will be grabbing handcuffs from tactical belt and cuffing you. I will be draging you by the arm. Searching will ofcourse will have More specific voiceing actions and outplays like - I will be Putting on Rubber gloves and searching the person in front.
  • Negotiations. To be honest All hostage situations right now are very boring and same as always, i want to change that as much as i can.
  • We will start using Polygrapg well known ass lie detector for the suspects arrested from the robbery. it will look something like this: - Lie detector is machine which can be used to find true asnwears on questions. - You can only use Lie detector with Roleplay ourplays scenario: suspect had information about fz attack, he is now under investigation and is being questioned. agents will take him to the interigation room and take handcuffes of him. he will sit on chair and agents will do simmilar to following outplays: /me grabs "Polygraph" from the shelf and places on the table /do "Polygraph" is on the table /me Grabs "Polygraph"s cable and plugs it in outlet /me Lifts the shirt of person in front /me grabs cables of "Polygraph" and sticks them on persons chest /me grabs cable of "Polygraph" and attaches it to suspects finger /do "Polygraph" is ready to use.
  • Better casefiles and quality raids. from current leadership i have seen only 2 casefiles and both of them were really bad. Small mistakes like: Different clothes for boddycam outplays, and many more small mistakes can make evidence useless and ruin casefile.
  • New Departaments
  • We will listen to what our agents want, listen to their suggestions and implement them if usefull.
  • Corruption, FIb and many other legal organisations do many IC rulebreaks like swearing, not reading miranda rights and many more. To avoid this training for agents will be extremly hard, we will also every few days post reminders of new rules, and important procedures so theres no cofusions.

• Patrol logs will have different format, much more detailed. I will personally make sure that all patrol logs are checked and POV s reciewed so we see agents mistakes
  • Areest logs, agents will make ticket and log the arrest they have done for each person with full POV and detail informations.
  • Cant wait to share more of my ideas in inteview which will be in FIB if i become the diretor
Many more ideas will be shown at interview

WhitePhoneix

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Saska
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : plus 1
4. Average online per day : 8-12
5. Your Discord : WhitePhoneix#9211
6. Your Nickname : White Phoenix
7. Your ID : 9610
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

1.) I see myself as a suitable candidate for head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation because I have a lot of RP experience and therefore can significantly improve the RP experience of my employees, but also other players. I also want to ensure that the crime rate in the city remains as low as possible and that everyone gets their fair sentence for their crimes, as I saw how it was in another country. Furthermore, I want my organization to be taken seriously and have a good reputation. What makes me perfect as a person for the role of leader is that I can be taken seriously and respected. I also know how to deal with people and I can judge other people well. It's easy to talk to me because, first, I listen carefully, and second, I have a good choice of words. Besides, I always have a bright mind and I know what I'm doing, especially in stressful situations, you notice that quality of mine very much. I'm also a person whose order and strategy are very important. I already have a finished concept for most things, like. radio and, first of all, the service rulebook and the order of the championship.

2.) FBI agents should be top negotiators. I feel that in the past, negotiations have failed due to lack of ability and appropriate training. Under my command, NEVER AGENTS will be able to negotiate with a criminal organization unless they are properly trained, tested and verified as loyal to the state. This will reduce the number of agents who favor criminals during negotiations, with which they have had contact in the past.

3.) FIB agents should be tasked with blanketing the city with secret agents, properly collecting information about families and organisations, and then carrying out appropriate successful raids on those families and organisations. This has been a problem in the past because there is no real coordination between state organisations. Under my command, there will be a connection to any state organization that will train and run the SWAT department for anyone who can help raids when enough information is collected to conduct a raid.

The FBI taught me a lot about RolePlay in our town. Sometimes the problem is interacting with citizens that any foreign state, citizen or suspect fails properly RP. The solution to this problem is not always a penalty for a person who does not use the appropriate RP, but perhaps an institution or the continuation of the correct example. If our civil servants are held to MUCH higher standards than normal citizens, or suspects, then the city as a whole will "over time" improve their RP ability. It is not always right to report the person you interact with because it failed in RP, instead continue or improve your RP so that others can see how it should be done. Under my command, ALL FIB agents will abide by an extremely high RP standard and if they fail and continue to do so, serious measures will be taken on my part.

2.My organisation should primarily fight crime and ensure that the state does not become the so-called 'Gambo State'. In addition, my employees need to be competent and understand role-playing well so that my organization can be taken seriously and have a good reputation. Structured order, so everyone has the opportunity to progress and keep everything fair, I mean no one's having fun if you've already done the job for 2 months, but you still don't have a high ranking even though you're trying and doing your job cleanly. I noticed that in other countries it is mostly about sympathy or too much about it. I would also like to ensure that my organisation has a good relationship with other government organisations in order to create a nicer role-playing experience, because cooperation is important.

(Important) Im Ex Agent From EN1 And Successful Agent when Kayleigh was and had the best high rankup in the FIB and the best Agent and best patrol log on the server by Andre

And Successful in FIB for 3Months EN1

vAnimated

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Seth
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 5 to 7 Hours a Day
5. Your Discord: West#0013
6. Your Nickname: Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID: 1748

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

First of all, I have a lot of experience of English 1 and this city also. I was FIB on English one. I started at Junior Agent 1 and got up to supervisor in the span of like a month. I helped a lot with keeping the org in check with our numbers and the applications when I was supervisor of HR on EN 1. When I found out that FIB was open on English 2 I knew I wanted to get the job on here. Which I did, I showed Zach that I knew what I was doing and helped him along his way with his term a lot. I was able to make my way up to Deputy Director. I was also, able to help Zach get the 15 successful raids that he needed.
Secondly, I know FIB has the most potential within all organizations, to provide roleplay to other organizations and gangs. If FIB isn't around the black market is not gonna be done, or wanted criminals are not gonna be looked for. Since I have been in FIB since the start when it got up in this city, all other organizations have not lasted as long as we did. I believe that I can provide for the other organizations so that they have something to do.
Lastly, I am aware a lot of people are applying for this position because a lot of people want to be able to become Director of the FIB but I believe I have the most experience and the most qualified candidate. I know a lot of people will want to join FIB when it gets backed up but I will make sure everyone knows the rules and knows not to passport farm or use players nearby. I will also, bring back the people who were in Zack's term and let them back in. I have also picked my two deputies who are both very experienced and have been in FIB for a while with me during Zach Term. I will make sure everyone is treated fairly and has a fair chance to get the rank that they deserve and no one is being biased in my organization.

For starters, I would like to add more ranks so people have more to look forward to. The reason why I want to do this also is for more roleplay experience and people to not just climb up the ranks so fast. Secondly, I would implement bonuses for people who get evidence and get it valid so that we can use it for a case file. Third, I would make undercover be more active and be doing busts every couple of days or so. Why I want to do this is because I want there to be more roleplay between us and criminal organizations. Forth, I would like to increase that people start tracking criminals more so that we can get them off the street.
Jackson Eclipse is the right person for this job. His leadership skills within the organization were extraordinary for someone who was not the actual leader of FIB and I highly recommend him to be a person of consideration when looking for the next leader of this org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom