Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Aarush Kapoor
GMT +5:30
7-8 Hours
Aarush#7433
Ashura Evans

Additional Information

1) Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2) I Want To be Leader Of This Organization Because Of The Following Reasons

A) Exprience

I Have Worked In Ems For About 1 Month In En1 Server . So I Know Alot About Ems .

B) Leadership Qualities
I think if I become leader I will be the best leader ever . My Leadership Qualities are very great . I know how to manage things perfectly . I never discriminate people . If ever there is a fight I listen to both the perspective of the story and then only take action

C) Hardworking

If ever I am given a work to do I put my 100% in that and I believe this is the main reason for me to be leader . By becoming leader I believe I will make ems no.1 organization to join .

By Using My experience , Leadership Qualities and hardwork together for sure I will make ems no 1 organization to join

3) Advices For Improving Roleplay In ems

1) Fix The Break Of ambulances or lower their speed abit coz they run at 300km/h and their brakes properly don't work due to that sometimes people die

2) I will devise a system in which everyone has to make atlwast 250 meds per day so that we never run out of stock

3) I will make a new promotion criteria according to the time people work so that it is easier for them .

This is my application for leader of ems I think I am the best guy for this work because of the Qualities I have in my self and in the end EMS On Top. Thank U

Last edited:

Mona Darling

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:
1.Atharv Pandey
3.GMT+(5:30)
4.5-6 Hours
5.Shin Chan#9388
6.Mona Darling
Additional information:
1.Leader Of EMS
2.i have worked under 5 leaders i have been a part of ems for almost 5 months in the en server 1
I have the experience of almost every rank in the organisation,I have seen ems having a lot of shortage of staff from 23:00-4:00, I want to solve the shortage of staff completely by open recruitment once or twice a week.
i will change the whole way of promotion,promoting the most deserving rank to HC
Changing the way of training ,as I have myself experienced,the way the FTOs are training right now , I feel that is somehow a boring way,we should make that as a playful, entertaining and enjoyable.
I have seen the FTOs are not training properly also,to solve that I will make sure that the ones who have all the experience how ems works, should train the newbies so that they can come to know what they have to do how to maintain a High level of rp and what they have to do in 10-10 situations.
In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something that the other leaders have missed out to do.
I've seen several iterations of this organization from the single hospital in Pillbox, to the now 3 hospitals across the map. It will be important to have a leader that can lead large groups of people, effectively. I believe that I have the ability to lead and grow this organization to the necessary size to fill all three locations around the clock. The challenge of leading a large 24/7 organization is interesting to me.
There is a great opportunity to include EMS in several city events simply by coordinating with other legal organizations. I have the relationships around the city to start these conversations immediately. implementing EMS into scheduled events will give MORE people a reason to join and give us a chance to grow. Giving events a new twist.
3.In the EMS that I know and love, we all had a very familiar relationship with one another, I wish to make this happen again. So if once a week the staff who can make it can come do events with one another, this way we can get to know each other more and relax and enjoy each other's time.
We could organise small small events with the other organisations also.
Being an Medical Officer, I have engaged in lots of RP scenarios, with multiple organizations, including NG recruitment, providing medical help to farmers, and quarry workers, and Sheriff's department up in Paleto who do not have access to medical help easily. Moreover, I would also improve RP among medics through interacting with other organizations and arranging medical units right after global calls, tending to injured after 10-99 robberies, gunfights raids.

I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed, I love this organisation with all of my part and I know the vital role it plays within the city. I really believe that I have what it takes to lead the many dedicated heroes of this city. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.
Thank you for sending your precious time reading my application and have a wonderful day,
EMS On Top ❤️

Last edited:

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
1. Ray Julius
2. 17
3. GMT+1
4.8 - 10 Hours a day for the weekdays and 15+ on weekends
5. Ratello#0833
6. Tyler East
7. …...
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
  • I would like to be the leader of the above organization so as to start a legacy for myself in the new city.
  • I have worked as an EMS employee in the previous city (ENG 1) and I worked hard enough to be a Division Chief so I believe I know how to run the organization properly and bring in some improvements.
  • This being a new city I think it would be a great opportunity as I will be the first leader and I will have the chance to leave a good legacy for EMS as an organization.
  • 3. I would make sure that everyone I employee has a good mic or at least can communicate properly and give a brief explanation of what they would be doing.
  • I would try to include new procedures followed if someone would like to get surgery.
  • I would try to improve by at least running a medical check-up on all organizations so as to ensure the health safety of all citizens.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-9hrs
5. Your Discord : 420 DEVIL YT#3165
6. Your Nickname : Zubair Shane
7. Your ID : 397
Additional information
1. Leader of...
EMS(Emergency Medical Service)

1.From the time I joined EMS, it’s been more than 4 months and I had great experience since then and now. As I basically worked under 3 leaders (ENG 1) and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea about how to run the org with proper set of rules and create a fun and functional RP with friendly environment.
2. Integrity builds trust: Think back to my time in the field. I always had trust on medics and EMS partner, I probably couldn’t wait until the next shift bid so that I can meet more people. In EMS, it connotes a deep commitment to do the right thing for the right reason, regardless of the circumstances. I have confidence that as an effective EMS leader I can build trust by keeping their word, not playing favourites.
3. A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of MD, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always. The employees must know and believe in an open communication culture within the department, by that I can create such an environment which will lead to the growth and I will give credit to my team, listen to feedback from others, and accept responsibility for my team’s success or failures, instead of blaming them.

3) Employee’s love being a part of something great. Helping them to build something you can all be proud of!
a) I will ensure that EMS employee will just not stand in lobby and keep spamming Z without doing a proper RP by providing them complete training to every trainee before becoming the part of EMS and will rework with the current trainees as well.
b) by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations) I would hold regular check-up drive to the places where it’s hard for citizens to get medical care like DOC prisoners, outskirts of the city like sandy and paleto bay including all other organisation.
c) To be honest I think we should have the ability to place barriers since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. As everyone know about the contract EMS have with NG, I will make sure that we interact with another legal organisation as well to create a healthy environment around the city.
d) Since I started working in EMS there’s always been lack of employees not only in sandy but in city pillbox too, so I will make sure with every recruitment drive that we get the best out of every possible recruit we can get.
e) as a leader of this organisation, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road.
f) And one more important important point I want to add is I didn’t become an EMS to get a front-row seat to other people’s tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else’s. I really hope that you will consider my application for this leadership

EMS ON TOP !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pawan Royal

GOD
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Pawan
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : JetPanjaYt#1994
6. Your Nickname : Pawan Kalyan
7. Your ID : 574

Additional information

1. Leader of…
Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

A.
I have been in this organisation for close to 3 months now and through my hard work and dedication to EMS have ascended to the rank of Doctor. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required when being the leader of this organisation. Being in this organisation for such a long time to understand the the paper of EMS. I can manage the localities around it.

B. Currently I am putting 6-8 hours into the organisation doing things such as making sure the lobbies are manned to more of the backend things (interviewing, training, certifying people etc).I would continue to work hard. During a great deal of my time within this organisation I have been involved in the training department To help with trainings

C. I feel like the reputation of the organisation I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is easily the most important organisation in this city. It has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organisation

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 18:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed, i make it down to max of 24 hours.

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

- I will create a timezone shift system to arrange perfect way in lobbies, and calls. I feel that i can manage the calls and lobbies as per the shifting process. The best way to be more active of ems is give bonus per day. as per they work on 4 hours on each shift. I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

Thank you for Precious time and have a Great day,

EMS ON TOP!!!

Last edited:

SIDBI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL - Anshul
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - Gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day - 10 Hrs
5. Your Discord - SIDBI#7826
6. Your Nickname - Sidbi Kumar
7. Your ID - 272
Additional information
1. Leader of…

Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

I've worked for this organization spanning over a period of about 3-4 months and have been around for several leaders, I have seen what works and what doesn't and the struggles of maintaining staff on a nightly period, and that's what my main solely focus will be on as soon as I am implemented as leader ensuring we not only have day staff but a good range of night staff too, The main challenge I will face will be to cover all the lobbies and the calls during the night, but I believe my experience will make it possible. I have faced the same issue before, and we improved the coverage during the night So I am very confident to take on that challenge. I believe with the experience I have had a high ranks such as Division Chief & Deputy Chief in this organization And also the experience I have picked up in working in high command in other organizations such as Government & DOC and other orgs I believe I have learned new ideas and strategies that work best to ensure EMS remains on top

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organisation

I would start by ensuring everything is trained properly for Medical RP and not just spamming Z in the lobby, being in EMS is about not only having fun but you are living your life as a doctor nurse etc, so telling someone you are fixing there bones adding bandages to there open wounds good fun RP for everyone involved, I will also do recruitment drives late at night to ensure we have a good range of staff for the evening and night shift. I will also be taking a look at the current staff members and high command that have carried this hospital in the evenings and ensuring there role is sustained or bettered through there consistency. Also I would like to add the side of where we go out and do regular health checks on different organizations, Such as the DOC to ensure prisoners are healthy and safe despite the environment.

Thanks for reading my application.

GRAND ROLE PLAY ON TOP!!!

Last edited:

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
1. Kunal Chatterjee
2. 26
3. Gmt 5+30
4. 14-15 hr
5. Bgmi#6906
6. kunal chatterjeee
7. 1136

Addition information:
1.Leader of EMS
2.One reason I would like to be leader of this ligal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader. This is because I do great rp and I know how to run a ems.. i work ems before soo i know every ems rules rp. I have great knowledge on the ems life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage. I know how the server runs and I know what to do and what not to do. I am dedicated to this server and If I get the opportunity to become leader I want myself to be well known as one of the best leaders of an organisation. Not only for RP but for being the ems who lasted the longest.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I want to make sure people are trained and make a difference. Make sure people are having fun and keep people entertained and having a good time. I also will host events every couple of days to make sure people can have a good time. I also, will make a difference and make people know how to roleplay correctly. Also, I hope to bring Andre Eclipse back into the department if I get it. I also, want to help with getting people in the night to make sure we can help the community. I want to also help with making more training. To have more chances for people to try out anything they want to do. I will make sure we also have a lab tech who is doing their job and making us medkits. So that we are always in stock. I will make sure everyone is following all the legislation. I also will make different stages of lab techs so that they have a ranking system to go through. I will make bonuses for lab techs so that they have something to work forward to, this is because they get bored easily. Also, to make high command be on in different timezones so that there is always someone on who can recall cars or answer a department chat. I will also, make exams be a google forum when they take it and when they pass it then they get promoted out of the trainee. I want people to know that we are there for you. I will also make sure high command isn't just a friend group and people who actually work for it and high command which is active. I want to make sure High Command is there for when people are doing their job and help the lower ranking people get ranked up. I want to make EMS great again, I appreciate you for reading my application.

Last edited:

Blu Blu

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kim
2. Your age: 44
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 plus hours a day
5. Your Discord: Babyblumama#8285
6. Your Nickname: Blu SmithBlu
7. Your ID: 93
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
(1).I always have been passionate about the EMS and helping people. To deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help or a quiet person who is grateful for the bandage or med kit or even having to take a patient and assist a trainee in surgery is more than amazing. (2). I have been in several different positions in EMS on en1 and left for sad reasons. Now I want to make a huge booming success of EMS on en2. With my knowledge and determination and the amazing support of the Blu family and friends I know it is possible. (3). The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. The EMS could do rp more when it comes to assisting with medical care on the side of the road by communicating more with the injured or even the family or friend next too them. Also by have an email in place that shows us activation of /me turning on body cam. They could also use the radio by communicating with others in the hospital lobbies and telling them of the happy or sad moment they just dealt with while healing a patient. We have SO much potential to make the EMS more full of rp.

Last edited:

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Samridha
2. IC:- 10 and OOC:- 20+
3.+05:30GMT(IST)
4.8-12 Hrs.
5. glitchinthematrix#3779
6. Shin Buddha

1. Applying for Chief of EMS.

2. I have been the Head of Training these past few weeks, also have had experience as an EMS in the earlier city, and also have experience. I have been part of this organization long enough to know it, how it functions and how to maintain it.

The chief medical officer is responsible for overseeing the medical operation of a hospital. Some of the issues I have personally faced while I was in the EMS, that I would like to address are:

1. Overseeing the daily operations: During my EMS officer tenure, I often faced the issue of not having quality employees. I think this is a serious issue as, as an EMS officer you need to be careful and patient, keeping in mind that a patient's life might depend on you. I would like to address the situation by making sure that every recruit is trained properly under the supervision of senior Medics and they are made to go through a series of weekly mini-tests so that we make sure our patients get quality healthcare at our facility.

2. Serving as a mediator between administration and staff: Whenever there's an issue within the department, it's the job of a Chief to step- up and resolve the issue. Even from my previous experience, I have resolved many issues within the employee that the employees themselves can affirm too.

3. Recruiting new medical staff to the organization and fostering their growth: One of the points has concerned me for a long time. Shortage of staff has been a problem for a long time in EMS . I did address the problem during my tenure as Head of EMS, and I would honestly like to continue to do that and solve the problem as soon as possible.

3. Being in EMS, I do have experience and I had lots of ideas that could improve RP. First, we could start by following the rules of state 3.3(Health-Checkups twice a week in all Organizations ), which practically improves RP and motivates employees. Another way of improving RP(I had this idea a long time ago, but we were dealing with a shortage of staff!)could be doing random health checkups at usual public places like Power Plant, Sawmill, Farms. Also, I have had plans to include EMS into robbery RP, where we could RP with hostages and run a health check on them. This RP idea could be included in the 15 robbery situation if the administration agrees.

Concluding my application, I can say that I will give my level best and showcase my skills, maintain the same upscale standards of the organization, and hopefully fill in the shoes soon.

Thanks to the administration staff for reviewing my application. And also all the best to all other applicants.

Victoria Valkyrie

FurKhaaN
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
🔵 Information
Your name IRL : Furkan Sarı
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+3:00
4. Average online per day : 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord : FurKhaaN 🍥#1342
6. Your Nickname : Rosalia Nina
7. Your ID : 383

🔴 Additional information
1|
Leader of EMS(Emergency Medical Service)

2| Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Good work good experience: I had experience in same server as a Surgeon. I did good work and Become Higher Rank.

2. Happy Employees: That most important thing for this Organization. Because best leader is he/she can do useless himself with build well system. We will pay fast for all employees rota.

3. Leader is as good for his team always : I will the good fit for this leadership because I will work with all employees and lobbies. I'll watch all employees for to do higher up. When someone working hard If they deserve I'll do higher up rank.

3| Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Based on the principle of valuing my employees, giving their bonuses to their work. This will give them the necessary morale and willingness to work.

2. To ensure that the EMS organization is protected from ridiculous events by providing appropriate training to all employees.

3. To encourage people to work together, based on the principle of equality for all. In this way, employees will always feel like a part of the EMS family.

EMS will be GREAT!

RealKeef

E gangbanger
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone Est
4. Average online per day 6 - 8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Aαron#2022
6. Your Nickname Aaron
7. Your ID 1956
Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS (Emergency Medical Services).

I would bring many skills to the EMS, including my login hours and activity, my Rp skills, my brains, my patience, and my time management. I feel as if I have enough skill to take a role here. I could picture myself filing the documents. I know I can make myself a better person through the Ems and I know my skills could help benefit the EMS overall if you let me have the opportunity to show you what I can do. I would let you put me on the spot just to prove I care enough to be in the EMS.

3. Your suggestions for increasing the level of roleplaying in the organization

1. Improve the training of ALL new employees.

2. Recruit more Ems than the previous director.

3. Ensure that Ftos are properly trained and trusted and that they know what they are doing.

4. I will make sure everyone in Ems knows all of the rules and how to RP.

5. I will do my best and try my hardest to control the term organization to the point of no warnings during my f I'm selected.

Xulut Jr

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 9-13
5. Your Discord: XulutJr#0495
6. Your Nickname: Xulut Jr

7. Your ID: 1934

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have prior experience with EMS in the other city, and I know how EMS should be ran correctly. I have been a higher up rank inside of the EMS org.
A leader is as good as his team: I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees to make sure they are happy with how things are being ran and not just boss everyone around. The employees must know and believe in open communication within the department(s) by that I can create such an environment that can and will lead to the a lot of growth and success. I will give credit to my team when its earned, I always listen to feedback from all my peers, and accept responsibility for my team’s success and even failures, instead of just blaming them and not trying to fix and correct the mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.) When reviving someone that has died on the road we should be more compassionate and offer more assurance that they going to be okay. Everyone that goes out on calls especially will have a "script" they will have to say when giving the person medical attention. Even though its EMS we still need to RP as much as we possibly can.
2.) Making sure everyone is trained correctly 1000% and will take their job seriously. Having people who don't show up to work when they are supposed to is a big issue with past leaders and I want to make sure that isn't a issue while I'm leader.
3.) I will do my absolute best personally to make sure I'm as close as possible to all the employees that are working with me at EMS. I think having a good relationship with every employee is very important. Not having good relationships with employees can cause people to not want to work there anymore or just not even show up to work all the time.

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Skye
2.Your age : 19
3.Time zone: GMT+2
4.Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Plus
5. Your Discord: Evil_Kxrn#2214
6. Your Nickname: Skye Blu
7. Your ID : 157

Additional Information

Leader of EMS ||Emergency Medical Services||

2.1 I would like to be the leader of EMS because I have previously been in EMS and seen what it is like and have a had a passion to be apart of it again and make it better than what it has been.
2.2 I would like to be the leader of EMS because there is good things that can happen for the EMS but it just needs to be pulled up and by saying this i mean that every lobby should have a person standing with a smile ready to fix people when they come threw the lobbies, There should also be a person on calls who is willing to RP no matter the situation they aren't allowed.
2.3 I would like to be the leader of EMS because with being in many positions in the EMS in the other city there are somethings with in the organization that can be improved.

3.1 Everything you do whilst in EMS uniform has to be RP
3.2 Training people to make sure that they RP whilst giving some a heal in lobby or whilst on calls instead of being a mute!
3.3 Doing a RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they doing if some is in need of surgery or anything in those general areas!

Last edited:

MartinWade

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the EMS Leader Interview at 16:00 Sever Time, on 21-11-2021

1. Shin Buddha (glitchinthematrix#3779)

2. Rosalia Nina (FurKhaaN 🍥#1342)

3. Skye Blu (Evil_Kxrn#2214)

4. Blu SmithBlu (Babyblumama#8285)

Applications for EMS Leader is now CLOSED

MohannadZidan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Mohannadzidan
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day 6 to 8
5. Your ⎛⎝Ghzzwy⎠⎞#1737
6. Your Bigsmoke
7. Your ID 974
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Blu Blu

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kim
2. Your age: 44
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 plus hours a day
5. Your Discord: Babyblumama#8285
6. Your Nickname: Blu SmithBlu
7. Your ID:93
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)(1).I always have been passionate about the EMS and helping people. To deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help or a quiet person who is grateful for the bandage or med kit or even having to take a patient and assist a trainee in surgery is more than amazing. (2). I have been in several different positions in EMS on en1 and left for sad reasons. Now I want to make a huge booming success of EMS on en2. With my knowledge and determination and the amazing support of the Blu family and friends I know it is possible. (3). The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.The EMS could do rp more when it comes to assisting with medical care on the side of the road by communicating more with the injured or even the family or friend next too them. Also by have an email in place that shows us activation of /me turning on body cam. They could also use the radio by communicating with others in the hospital lobbies and telling them of the happy or sad moment they just dealt with while healing a patient. We have SO much potential to make the EMS more full of rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom