Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danzell_Gyp
Suspect ID
208, 4125
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2021
Time of violation
13:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n1irPuyMEmI

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
Sorry this ruined your rp experience, I was trying to shoot his cuffs but im a bad aim with that gun. RPLY I was also shaking due to the fact that I just was in a big gun fight in the ghetto and also was shaken up after being touched and cuffed my a FIB agent so I wasn't thinking straight. Also want to state that there is no other way of uncuffing him.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
Sorry this ruined your rp experience, I was trying to shoot his cuffs but im a bad aim with that gun. RPLY I was also shaking due to the fact that I just was in a big gun fight in the ghetto and also was shaken up after being touched and cuffed my a FIB agent so I wasn't thinking straight. Also want to state that there is no other way of uncuffing him.
so you finished him as well yeah cause you was shaking we will see what the admin says

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 208 will receive a punishment for Mercy Killing.
  • Hello, it is clear that ID 208 finished his friend to avoid a roleplay situation, he will receive jail time for this.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom