Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lily Casanova
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Aug 16, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/HqEIe4L

SAM Gutka

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor

Hope you are doing well. I have done a mistake I spoke something wrong about the server because I was out of my mind. I know I have done a huge mistake. I used to play almost 10 hours in a day in the biggest server of GTA 5 and I regret now what I have done. I am asking for a last chance its been 1month that I am banned from this server I really miss this project and everyday I wish may be I can come and play with all of my friends i really miss playing with them . Can I get one last chance I am assuring you I will not let you down and there will be no mistake from my side anymore. Please give me once chance I will be thankful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom