Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

FrayLios

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL= fray mortadha
2. Your age =22
3. Time zone =UTC +1 Central European Time
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord =FRAY#8105
6. Your Nickname mortadha beaster
7. Your ID 3191
Additional information
=becose i want to help players and its really cool to be admin for my best RP server on my life
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
=Fortunately, I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are fewer players

Xulut Jr

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 9-13
5. Your Discord: XulutJr#0495
6. Your Nickname: Xulut Jr
7. Your ID: 1934
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses

Last edited:

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Luis
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - UTC
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - ActiveLB.#0001
6. Your Nickname - Juan Thrust
7. Your ID - 786

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business (I own parking 2) as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Trey
2. 18
3. GMT -5
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. Icetraybox76#9040
6. Trey Windsor
7. 1023

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Trey Windsor

Last edited:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 16
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#4506
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Yoki Vis

Purgatories Fav Ghost
Player
Information
1.Jordan Reed
3.EST
4.5-10 hours
5.IrezumiGhost#6853
6.Yoki Manjiro

Additional information
I want to become an admin mainly cause Im tired of watching people not RP and break rules. As a player in the city and I want to help stop this. This city is so fun and very well made one of the best ones Ive played in, and I want to help keep order while people enjoy the city.

Im a good people person and have good communication skills. Im good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points. Ive been doing all this while in gangs and having leadership roles as higherups in gangs pretty much since Ive been in the city.

Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser

yes tbh I want a break from it and just be on the outside looking in and just help others.

I have none, so this isn't a problem.

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1 Sometimes mix in into a NA Timezone
4. 8-12 hours
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Mayt
7. ID 1976

1. I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a deputy of gangs and LSPD. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

2. My strengths are that I'm good with time management and work efficiency. Another strength is that I see all situations from 2 sides whether they are my friend are not. I let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.

3. My weaknesses is that I can sometimes have poor explanations for things. I come across as a conflict person sometimes but this isn't true, I don't try to start confrontations or arguments with anyone.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Last edited:

amze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Ash
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone PST | NA
4. Average online per day Around 6-12 Hours
5. Your Discord Amaze#2720
6. Your Nickname Ash Noor
7. Your ID 42

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an administrator because I believe I know the rules extremely well considering I lead an unofficial organization and that I am currently a Deputy Director of FIB which is an amazing organization. I want to be able to assist people with any questions or concerns they may have and assist them into having a good time while following GRP rules.

2. What are your strengths? Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions, I also will be available in both EU and NA timezone which allows me to assist more players. I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don’t believe I have any weaknesses that would disallow me doing an amazing job.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes without a doubt.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, absolutely

Last edited:

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Dean Grate
2. 14
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. Weekends up to 15 hours. Week days up to 9 hours.
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Dxc

Additional information
1. I want to become a god because I want to make sure everyone enjoy good Roleplay. I want to make sure everyone follow the rules/knows the rules I also want to help the server to excel.
2. I'm a quick learner, honest, hard-working and loyal also I have been a god for other Roleplay server.
3. My greatest weaknesses are my strengths.
4. Yes I will be ready to give up Roleplay to become a god.

King Narek

Player
Player
1.Narek
3.PST
4.7+ hours
5.Narek#3333
6.King Narek

I want to become an admin to help the community help the server i truly love this community i have been in the community for a while i know English fluently i know all the server rules and i really want to help the
server from cheaters and rule breakers.

My strength are i am a hard worker i am good at staying Calm and focusing

My weakness are that i can get mad sometimes.

Yes
Yes

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6
5. .ethan#0001
6. Ethan Versace
7. 91

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin because of the amount of experience I have in RP servers and all the time that I have spent on GrandRP. I have been a member of the community since the day it came out on the English Server 1 and I still play to this day. It has been a few months and over the time I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very well. I think with all the experience I have from the server I would make a great admin especially since I have also been leaders on server 1 and have had many admins as friends. I think if I can become an admin I could help the server a lot with the newer players who don't really know how to RP yet to the experienced players who decide to break the rules.
2. My strengths are that I am very hardworking, dedicated, and I have a lot of patience when it comes to me having to deal with others. I also do not get mad very easily and even if I do I can control my anger very easily.
3. My greatest weakness would most likely be that I am too honest and sometimes that can be bad because players tend to get mad when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may cause a fit about it.
4. Yes I am definitely ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5. If I had one then yes I would.

Arshraj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Arshraj Singh bawa
2. 17
3. Est
4. 20+ hours on weekends and 8 hours on weekdays
5.arshraj singh#0336
6. Arshraj Singh
7. 1726
———————-
1. I started my RP experience with Grand RP. Its been more than 3 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience doesn't ruin.
. I know all the rules and I will be a great help to the administration team.

2.My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin.

3. My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problemand solve it all through and i find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

4. yes

5. Yes I will be ready.

Last edited:

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL name: SAHIL
Your age: 17
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 5-6 hours
Your discord: SkuLLg0D#5427
Your nickname: Tyrone Dior
Your ID: 222

Ans: It is been almost 6 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND EMS) and Gangs (Marabunta, Ballas & Vagos (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

Ans: yes I am aware of that I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

Ans: yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Last edited:

Darkstar

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Shubhojyoti Datta
2. Your age: 19
3.Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30) Play at NA time zone
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: Darkstar#4926
6. Your nickname: Darkstar Dotexe
7. Your ID:318

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 serverand other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RPly in a particular situation.I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Kent Lee

-The Imposter Kent-
Player
1. Your name IRL
Kent

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT+8

6-12hrs

5. Your Discord
Kentlee#7662

6. Your Nickname

Kent lee

7. Your ID

Additional information

i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.

My greatest Strength it I can speak English perfectly I’m IT technician I can do coding
Software solve
Microsoft Excel all
Adobe
Quick learner
Past of the History Working on Techician from others RP server

My greatest weakness it some time will forgot something else , having very bad memories ,but no worries im improving my Memories

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific EMS , Government Secretary , Government DOC , LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Ballas & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

Yes - ( i don't even own any business , and i don't even have the money to buy )

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL~ Mikks
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+11
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~ Mikks#6653
6. Your Nickname~ Mikks Bolo
7. Your ID~ 39

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Last edited:

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. NA
4.5-8 hours (if i be admin more)
5.Gev#9478
6.Scope Rain

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in German server and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

time management, speaking and writing 3 languages Russian, English and Armenian fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

Yes

Top Bottom