Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

thelightside

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information:

Your name IRL: Oussama Mamdouh
Your age: 20 irl
Time zone: UTC+01:00
Average online per day: Approximately 10-15 hours
Your Discord: Thelightside
Your Nickname: Thedarksido
Your ID: My new Id is 116297
Additional Information: I had an account level 16 or 17 i think i know the city well

Why do you want to become an admin?

Well, I've been hanging around this awesome RP community for a while now, and I've got this itch to help out more. I love what you folks are doing here, and I want to make sure everyone's having a blast while playing.

What are your strengths?

So, I'm kind of a pro at keeping the RP world spinning smoothly. I know the game inside out, and I've got a knack for helping players get into character and settle disputes. Plus, I've got a lot of patience – I mean, you've gotta when dealing with some of the wild scenarios we see in RP!

What are your greatest weaknesses?

One of my greatest weaknesses is that I can be overly perfectionistic at times, which might lead to spending too much time on small details. However, I'm actively working on managing this tendency and focusing on the bigger picture.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, if selected as an admin, I am committed to prioritizing my responsibilities within the community over my personal RP life. I understand the importance of being available and responsive to the community's needs.

Will you be ready to sell your business?

I don't currently own a business, so this won't be an issue.

Tarzan Badshah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Krish
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4. Average online per day : 7 to 10
5. Your Discord : Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname : Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID : 44618

Additional information

I Want to Become an admin because i have Gained the most experience from the past 40 Years in the city & I am also Ex-Bloods Street Gang Leader With 1 Successful Term. Also i respect every citizens in city and help them in every situations, so now i had all the experience of that how the city works & with following all the city rules as well. So now i like To Become an admin to Run The City Without Any Rules Break & help every citizens for their problems.

I can handle every tuff situations.
Fast Learner.
I Have Fast Typing Skills.
I Dont Trust Anyone Without Any Proffs.

Cant Listen Bad Words.
I Cant Listen Too Much Talking Voice At Once.
i Cant Trust Anyone Instantly.

Yes If I Get Chance To Become An Admin, so i am ready to Leave My RP Life. Also Will Show The Dedication Towards My Admin Works.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Currently i Dont Own Any Business, So Its Good to Go.

Furious Reaper

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Shivam Tata
2. Your age- 24
3. Time zone-GMT
4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord- shivam5159
6. Your Nickname- Furious Reaper
7. Your ID- 101326

Additional information

Everyone wants to become an admin for fun, but my motivation is different. I've been playing roleplay (RP) for a long time, and I've made mistakes along the way. However, I've learned from those mistakes, and now I feel confident in my ability to handle admin duties in any situation. I typically play during the morning in-character (IC) time, which is advantageous for responding to player calls. I've noticed that there are only a few admins, Come in Morning . I want to assist players in the city, especially in the ghetto area where rule violations such as fear RP and (City) Rule 6.15 are common. Additionally, there are issues with (FL) in RP in the ghetto and roleplay (RP) violations. Thank you.

Time Management, Dedicated to Work , ,Leadership Qualities ,Respecting , Communication skills

I become emotional quickly when I see someone in need, and I can't stop myself from offering assistance.

Yes, I am prepared to leave my roleplay (RP) life, but I will always remember my friends and my wife.

YES. But i dont have one

Last edited:

iAndrewTate

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Mike
2. 15
3. est
4. 10+
5. No discord yet
6. Mike Tate
7. 66420

i wanna be admin becuse I think it’s cool to be admin, I want to be admin because I want to prove my self to everyone, I want to be admin Becuase I want to show everyone who is boss here in rp, I want to show them I can lead this community as a king and pro aimer(I’m a good ghetto shooter in the ghetto)
2. My strengths are my aim when I’m shooting bad guys, I aim at the head all the time (does most damage) I am also good at leading good teammates
3. I have no weakness , never made a mistake, I know my mom taught me to keep my guard down 24/7 so my weakness is having no weakness
4.I’m ready to retire from rp to join the forces of the administrations of the rp world domain
5. I don’t need to sell Buisness becusee i have no Buisness becuse I got too much money already, when you have alot of money you start not to care about owning a Buisness Becuase there is no point of it if you have a crazy amount of money. I am ready to join forces of the admins and have no Buisness.

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> gamer_pikachu_
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=> 40581.

Additional information
=>It's something I have done on and off in different communities since 2019 for different games. For all the time I've played Grand RP I've never wanted to be an admin (an odd thing to say in an admin app), however I've really wanted to experience a little bit of everything and spend meaningful times doing those things. And while this is often said in these applications, I truly have done almost everything, and during this time I have had zero punishments. I would now like to support the community and look to administrate with a roleplay first mindset, looking to only act when necessary and preserve RP and IC interactions as a priority.

=> Time Punctual
-> Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
-> Patinate Towards My Job
-> I can work hard in pressure
-> I can learn anything Quickly

=>
Time - Sadly if your looking for someone who's going to be active for 8 hours a day, I am honestly happy for you to decline the application. I am a student and outside that want to keep a varied and balanced set of activities in my free time. However I do promise to commit to the hours listed in the top half of the application.

Debates - I can at times debate with peers and others when I believe something is the right decision, I always ensure these don't turn into arguments and always know when it's time to back down from said discussion and get on with the task or decision that's been made. After the matter is forgotten and those involved will take-away learnings from it

=> yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin

=> Yes.

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
5. Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
6. Your Nickname:Alex Roland
7. Your ID:81675

Additional information
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
-> I don't have a business

Alex Polo

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Rithwik
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
Your Discord - Alex Polo#0438
Your Nickname - Alex Polo
Your ID - 73591

Additional information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?

- After spending a scintillating few months in the city, with numerous ups and downs and learning the ways of the city, at this moment in time I stand confident enough in submitting my application. After having spent enough time in understanding rules of RP and its ways in the city. I feel its my time to not only help the players new to the RP to understand what actually RP is but also to let them know how the rules are framed to actually make the roleplay more realistic and at the same time helps in keeping the toxicity away. I also intend to contribute to an Healthy RP.

2) What are your strengths?
- Great Communication Skills
- Proper Understanding of rules of the server
- Easily learn anything Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
-Keen Ear to listen first and then act

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Easily Trust anyone.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
- Yes, I do not own any business.

Thank you for reading my application.
QX1BTLc9LimYGwlf.gif

Last edited:

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 4 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
pHLG6VDOegyADMVT.gif

Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EX-Chief of FTO (SAHP),EX FIB,EX LSPD
Current-CHIEF OF STAFF (SAHP)

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
  • Information

• Your name IRL : Aayush
  • Your age : 17
  • Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
  • Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
  • Your Discord : aayushbhargav
  • Your Nickname : Aayush Pearl
  • Your ID : 69592

• Additional information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?
  • Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging.
2) What are your strengths?
  • Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again, I am available 6-8 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.
3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • My aim skills.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.
5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I don't have a business but if i had i would have sold it.
I appreciate your taking a look at my application. As an admin, I'm excited to contribute to the server's expansion and success. Thank you.
Solid Regards - Aayush Pearl

Last edited:

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: ( CET +01:00 )
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: nadarevic
6. Your Nickname: Balkan Vercetti
7. Your ID: 96931

Additional information

I am interested in pursuing the role of an administrator within the community. My motivation stems from a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the community by assisting individuals in various ways. As I reflect on my journey in the realm of roleplaying (RP), I've reached a point where the thrill of RPing has waned, and I'm eager to explore new avenues.

Having held the position of Deputy three times within different gangs, I've garnered valuable insights into the intricacies of rules and regulations. This experience has equipped me with a robust understanding of the protocols and guidelines that govern such environments. I am confident in my ability to impart this knowledge to those who may be unfamiliar, thereby fostering a more harmonious and compliant community.

Transitioning from a long-standing participant to an administrator is a decision I've pondered for some time. My enthusiasm for aiding others has led me to this juncture where I feel prepared to elevate my involvement. The role of an administrator offers a unique platform to extend my assistance to those who require it most. I am committed to being a steadfast pillar of support for individuals in need, ensuring that their concerns are addressed and their experiences are enriched.

In essence, I aspire to leverage my expertise and dedication to contribute positively to the community as an administrator. My background in leadership roles, coupled with my passion for assisting others, underscores my readiness to embrace this responsibility. I am eager to embark on this new chapter, dedicated to promoting a more inclusive, informed, and enjoyable environment for all.

Im confident with whatever im doing and will never back down on a challenge.

Im fluent in English, Bosnian and Swedish making it easy for me to talk with various cultures.

I can keep POV or everthing if needed.

I have a short temper,

Yes!

Yes!

Pranay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Sai Pranay
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - madharauchia
6. Your Nickname - Pranay Pluxury
7. Your ID -49561

Additional information

My friend suggested to play this amazing server so i have given chance to play this grand rp. And i had made good roleplay
in that phase i have joined some orgs.i had mastered about some basic server rules .so that i have good idea about how admin works . i am thinking that i can give my best in this admin role

My Strengths are:-
- I am confident about my work

-I can handle situation with is unstable

- I trust easily

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?

-Yes, I am ready to leave my roleplay life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

-- Yes, offcourse

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Ismail Pluxury - 86017 - ismail_gamer
2- Krishna Parker - 85976 - krishnayadav
3- Furious Reaper - 101326 - shivam5159
4- Pranay Pluxury - 49561 - madharauchia

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 13-09-2023​

nika agp

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Information

Information
1. Your name IRL: Nika kvaratskhelia
2. Your age: 19
3. GMT +9
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. nika0032
6. AGP nika
7. 101721
Information
Due to i being banned for 1 month beacuse of anti cheat buged, its encourege me to become admin, I will help another people to sourted out their problem, also i have big experince at this server, if i being admin i fix all ,,black'' hole in this server, I can also punish people who break rules. and most important reason is i want make en2 more enjoyable for player.
Time manegment. speaking 2 languages georgian and english, i am also sociable and take evrething calmy and Professionally.
I cant forgive anyone who insult my family.
I am sure to leave RP life.
I do evreything to become admin and I am ready to sell all business. (Don’t own one).

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Assistant Chief (LSPD)

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I can't stop replying anyone even if he's my hater but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Top Bottom