Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Conner Predator
Suspect ID
2233, 11339
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2021
Time of violation
1:31
Proofs
https://streamable.com/iqk8rv

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello,

I was listening to calls on a chase which then went silent, I then entered the underground city tunnels which was the last location said. I proceeded to follow the tunnel system. I then found a couple of our boys injured so I hopped out and went to revive and instantly got sprayed down without any demands (it's in the city and not Ghetto so it's no longer KOS) and when they came closer and trash talked a little I noticed they were wearing their family outfit and not their 51% gang colours whilst doing illegal gang related things. (I'm pretty sure they're both in The Families as they was using the Green gang car).

Thanks.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
You really do live in these forums god damn. Lmao thats ghetto

This is not the Ghetto what so ever this is the tunnel system underneath the city which is out of the Ghetto. As for living on the forums, I'm reporting every rulebreak from now on since I was so lax on it before and let things slide too much.

Stop commenting on reports you aint involved in!

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 2233 and ID 11339 will receive punishments for DM.

Complaint Approved. If you feel this is incorrect, please feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom