Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kevin
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone : GMT-0:500
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: EST Mostly on in evenings but can be on earlier (Server Time - 5 Hours)
5. Average online per day: 6-8 hours a day
6. Your Discord: CCG Emperor#0610
7. Your Nickname: Kevin Tosca
8. Your ID: N/A
9. I want to be the curator of the Crime section or State section: Crime

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I am interested in becoming a day one administrator on EN3 because I want to help grow the community, and be a part of the team from the start. I think it is incredibly important who is selected as a day one administrator because they will set the tone for the server going forward. It is important to pick administrators that have experience working on the type of server that is being created (which I possess being a former Senior Administrator and Senior Curator of Crime on Grand Roleplay EN1). I have also held many other positions in Grand Roleplay, including multiple successful leadership terms, and multiple terms as an administrator.

I have also maintained experience managing multiple gaming projects on ARMA 3 Roleplay communities. For a detailed list you may follow up with me and I will be happy to provide my experiences as a Server Administrator/Owner.

I think that I would be a good fit as an admin as I have been a day one player on EN1 and follower of the project for well over a year now. I think that Grand Roleplay has a very unique culture that I do not want to alter or destroy, but rather work with my fellow administrators and the Project Management to enhance. I have very positive reviews from many members of the Grand Roleplay community as an administrator, and many of the players have encouraged me to take this step by applying to become a day one administrator on EN3.

Experiences as an administrator on Grand Roleplay:

Senior Curator of Crime - EN1
Senior Administrator - EN1
Curator of Supports - EN1
Curator of State Organizations - EN1
Server Administrator - EN2

Experiences as a leader on Grand Roleplay:

Leader of Bloods Street Gang - EN1
Leader of FIB - EN1
Leader of Marabunta - EN1 (Left Term due to Hardware Malfunction)

2. What are your strengths?

- Attention to Detail
- Drive to create a positive experience for everyone
- Knowledge of the Culture and history of Grand Roleplay, and a desire to maintain it's unique style.
- Passion for the Grand Roleplay Project

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Sometimes can become too passionate for a project.
- Doesn't like to fail, but will always pick myself back up.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
N/A

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
- No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom