Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagan Raju

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Gagan Raju.
2. Your age: 23.
3. Time zone: Time zone in India (GMT+5:30).
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 07:00 AM to 21:30PM.
5. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours.
6. Your Discord : Gagan Raju#3555.
7. Your Nickname : Gagan Rajuu .
8. Your ID : 9599 EN01.
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
>>I want to be an Admin because I like to help all the new people and i have experience of being an admin before i was a level 3 admin in Grand Role play English Server 1 under LeBron who is currently in English Server 2. I would like to be a part of this great project once again and even most of the people asked me to become admin once again when i started playing back again. My main aim would be helping i would with great effort. I would really do it if i was given a chance once again. Even I have experience of admin in other servers too and i am good with all the rules and regulations of the server as i am old player. I was part of this project since the beginning and I want to continue even more as its the best ever server.

2. What are your strengths?
>>Openness to change.
>>Respectfulness.
>>Gratitude.
>>Creative.
>>Responsible and Kind.
>> Management.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
>>Impatience when it goes beyond the situation.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
>>Yes For Sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
>> Yes For Sure.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
>> Nothing at the Movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom