Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kariim Error
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2022
Time of violation
20:12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJAetjAcl1E

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV from ID 16793 for For this killing
(to know Was the ID 326 intended or did he kill him by mistake) .

You have 6 hours to do so.​

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
I don`t know the other guy who shot you but after i was killed but on my screen it looked like you didn`t hold a gun or weapon so i though i could kill you ( as it says in general rules ) And i will try to find my POV of it if i have becouse its a "Visual glitch". Also i want to add on that your friend who is robbing talked in rp chat while dead and also you guys where not in the same family all three of you so you are not allowed to rob me aswell so with all that information you should never at the first place robbed me becouse of that and only reason i shot at you is becouse i knew you went agianst the rules and i used my real life manupilation skills to see it.

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
Also i don`t understand the reason you are saying i mercy killed, fail rp-ed and etc. when i didn`t do anything except shooting you. What i say we do is that you say sorry to me and close the thread becouse you where "Robbing without being in same gang or family/ unoffical org, You where talking another language in a rp situation, also where going out of character in a rp situation sayin exactly """Nice, (something in another language), nice, who is this f*ckin shet, Mercy killing uahhh??? i hive POV!""" then ending the clip

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
Also you picked up my gun while someone was shooting at you and you where holding out your gun when pulling it out that is PG

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Because ID 16793 did not respond to the requested POV on time Knowing that I also gave him extra time , and
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 326 Will receive punishment For Fear RP
ID 16793
Will receive punishment Gen Rule 6.13
ID 47572
Will receive punishment For Ghetto Rule 2.18
ID 26385
Will receive punishment For Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom