Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sir Coco
Suspect ID
10764 6541
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2021
Time of violation
1:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_kz_4ij4iz0

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
Approached me asking for my identification, I declined their request because I felt it was my privacy. I asked multiple times if I fit the description of the person or if they had one, to begin with. They did not have any clue who they were searching for, so they were just asking everyone, which is fine but I am allowed to decline. They threatened me that I needed to show it, gave me five seconds to show it, which I still refused at that point, then wrongfully detained me, then searched me after I still yet consent to be searched. They then asked why I was acting scared to show them, which in my opinion I don't think I showed any signs of fear during the conversation, just my persistence to not give away my personal information, then told me that "it is your privacy to an extent."

I feel I was very wrongfully detained, and that the FIB really need to step their game up with searching for wanted players, teaching their members proper rules, and how to properly role play, instead of thinking that because you are the FIB that you own the city and that they have the right to do anything they want.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
So if an officer asks for your id you dont show it ? i mean wtf its our job to ask for id we want to catch criminals out there and you gave us hard time to show your id when it wasnt you.

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
So if an officer asks for your id you dont show it ? i mean wtf its our job to ask for id we want to catch criminals out there and you gave us hard time to show your id when it wasnt you.
so what youre telling me is that in the real world, officers and FBI agents just get to go around asking for everyone's ID's because "I'm looking for a suspect I need to make sure it isn't you". I understand if you have a matching description and you ask the person, but you cant just filter every citizen in the city.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
so what youre telling me is that in the real world, officers and FBI agents just get to go around asking for everyone's ID's because "I'm looking for a suspect I need to make sure it isn't you". I understand if you have a matching description and you ask the person, but you cant just filter every citizen in the city.
We ask in that particular area only not in the city because if the person was last seen there i need to identify most of the citizens there.

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
Approached me asking for my identification, I declined their request because I felt it was my privacy. I asked multiple times if I fit the description of the person or if they had one, to begin with. They did not have any clue who they were searching for, so they were just asking everyone, which is fine but I am allowed to decline. They threatened me that I needed to show it, gave me five seconds to show it, which I still refused at that point, then wrongfully detained me, then searched me after I still yet consent to be searched. They then asked why I was acting scared to show them, which in my opinion I don't think I showed any signs of fear during the conversation, just my persistence to not give away my personal information, then told me that "it is your privacy to an extent."

I feel I was very wrongfully detained, and that the FIB really need to step their game up with searching for wanted players, teaching their members proper rules, and how to properly role play, instead of thinking that because you are the FIB that you own the city and that they have the right to do anything they want.
Hi sir
As a member of the FIB org, we have certain strict protocols that we have to follow while searching for a wanted criminal, asking for passport in the particular area where the criminal was last seen is one of them. If anyone refuses to show the passport then we are allowed to detain them because in some other case , the criminal might do the same to flee the scene by not showing his passport because he wants to protect his privacy and about the information, all we get to know is the name of the criminal not any other details. Hope you understand if we reverse the situation.
Thanks

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
Well that is what actually happens in real life too, If the irl FIB officers feel that a criminal is hiding in a certain part of the city, they have to right people their documents residing in that certain area to speeden the investigation.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

The Officers Clearly announced that they are searching for a Wanted Individual within the area which is their right. You refused to comply by providing the officers your documents, which falls under State Rules 6.10: PDA is counting as an OOC information. In case if you found a wanted criminal and want to arrest him , you have to ask him to show his passport for identifying.(In case if he refused to show passport, state employees have all rights to arrest him for identifying). State Rules 5.2 do not apply in this situation as the Officers had information that a Wanted Criminal was in the vicinity and that counts as a Valid IC Reason to ask you for identification.

I don't see any issues on the side of the FIB.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom