Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Server Administrator
Your IRL Name: Aimen
Your Age: 28
Time zone: GMT+1
Average online per day: 4-9 hr.
Your Discord: F4LC0N#0479
Your Nickname: Rymond Bishop
Your ID: 4690

Additional information
1. Leader of san andreas highway patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- SAHP was the first org i joined in this projet regardless i tried GOV and FIB and NG it still has a special place in my heart.
- I feel like i can help the org with the experience i have in RP and IRL .
-

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have some ideas for the RP in SAHP

1- Making troopers enjoy there time by making more events and more activities to interact with civilians , let's face the truth we are all here to have fun.
2 - Focusing on quality of training :
Gangs always out number us and we cannot get there numbers because most people enjoy the crime side more so we have to focus of making a quality officers thats why i ll pay more attention to HRT department.
3 - changing the ranking system :
Reducing HC number will help the org stay tight to avoid conflict.
4- Recruiting active troopers in all shifts so the org will always have a good number of active officers on duty.
5 - Public relations :
As i mentioned earlier gangs always outnumber us so the relation with other orgs should be good and built on trust because we all have the same goal

At the end thank you for the time to read this application, and I'm sorry about the form as I'm typing it using my phone.

Kind regards.
Raymond Bishop.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Server Administrator
Forgot the third point of the reasons why i want to be sahp leader:

- i want to leave a fingerprint on this project as I'm leaving RP in 3 or 4 months for OOC reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom