Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dizzi_Caliber
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2021
Time of violation
22:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/kz8xw5

Kwayback

Player
Player
Player (63) Runs out of his HQ shoots around 3-4 times and runs back. On the way back to his HQ I shot him when he was positioned outside his HQ while he was running back which is a rule break. When the admin warned me, he proceeded to tell me "ross dead in hq and i see you shoot him so i warn you". His body probably shifted a bit due to the animation and what's weird is why the admin didn't punish him for shooting outside his HQ and running back for shelter.

- In the second POV of someone else, you can clearly see that the person was shooting from outside his HQ and running back. As I said above, on the way back outside his HQ I shot him.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
Where in your 9 second clip of you driving a car did you shoot at Ross - ID 63?

EDIT: From what I can see you were opening fire on people inside of their HQ. This right after one of the ballas did fire into our HQ on members of our gang. Can you explain this?

Kwayback

Player
Player

EDIT: From what I can see you were opening fire on people inside of their HQ. This right after one of the ballas did fire into our HQ on members of our gang. Can you explain this?
Are you an admin to get involved in this report? Both POVs show that people outside of your HQ were opening fire and only those who were outside were getting shot at.

Kwayback

Player
Player

The link can be found in the proof right below the "Time of violation".

Kwayback

Player
Player
Was out when shooting and died outside, anim pushed me back a bit, plus youre shooting into hq then if thats the case...
"Was out when shooting and died outside" and " plus youre shooting into hq then if thats the case" do not make sense in the same sentence. I was the one who downed you, you can see that in my POV. Throughout the shootout, all the higherups of Ballas were making sure that nobody from our side broke the 1.6 rule.

I would like to also point out that you admitted to shoot from outside your HQ. You were part of the shootout outside your HQ and you proceeded to go back in and out which is a abuse of both rules. If you are claiming to be outside your HQ, why did an admin jail based on your IG report that you were inside your HQ while you were clearly abusing the borderline of your HQ as many other gang members of your gang.

What I would like to know is why was I punished based on your IG report that fast with lack of evidence? Not only the admin took your word which means that he was being biased on a report that is supposed to be fair, but he ignored you breaking the rules and not warning/jailing you but jailing me when I was following the rules.

Kwayback

Player
Player

Even upon arrival you can clearly see that members of the families organisation were running back to their HQ after being part of the current shootout. 29227(ID) was even hiding behind the Novak which was located in their HQ healing himself after being part of the shootout which also breaches the 1.8 rule as 5 minutes have not past since the shootout/chase. Not only you can see the members running back, but you can also see the reported ID running out of his HQ withdrawing his gun out and starting to shoot (on the second clip). Not only you can see that he was shooting on the second clip, but you can also see that he is walking backwards to the HQ borderline while shooting.

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
No where in that bodycam shows there IDs please give a video that shows them and there IDs.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom