Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonathan Gacy
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Nov 15, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/245558/

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, sorry to bother you as I see you are busy with multiple servers. Today me and my family have received a warning by floki after zessy had declined the thread as the evidence was third party evidence. The main reason i stopped playing my last project was due to them accepting 3rd party evidence on forums as well (not going to mention project names but it was pretty big ). People would watch my stream and would report stuff i'd do using my own stream and i got punished for it and decided very quickly to stop playing that project. Seems that the same will be happening here and this doesnt seem right as in the rules for filing a complaint it clearly says that pov must be of your own and not of someone elses. Is there a loophole where I can just watch a streamer and record my screen of his stream and use his own stream against him? because it seems this is the case here.
Now even if this is the case i would like to request the reporting officers IC reason to even arrest my family member in the first place. He knows he clearly broke mass rules and this is the reason he wasn't reporting her. He knows he can't use his OWN pov as his pov will have my stream in his background AKA streamsniping. He has been targeting this member since en2 and even in this day before arresting her he had joined my discord and asked "where is the bitch nadia" trying to arrest her for no reason. Knowing him from en2 you can clearly see this is his gimmick. He provokes then reports people on forums. He breaks rules to piss people off then only posts the pov of the person retaliating. This was my retaliation by flying into doc and getting her out as he broke many rules to even arrest her knowing we were getting ready for hotel takeover event. I ask that if this evidence does get accepted that at the very least he is required to show his POV of him arresting her so we can see how he even know where we were to arrest her. He and a few others have been constantly stream sniping me and i don't like going to forums as I like to handle stuff ICILY and don't like involving gods as they are always busy.

My fear moving on would be that he will now start reporting me for stuff I do on my stream for content and I get in more trouble for this as somehow now admins accept 3rd party evidence. Please look into this and fix this as we know very well lots of streamers that play here would not like this happening to them as well.
Thank you for your time reading this mazhor hope you can help me out and yes I am aware that this 3rd party evidence was used by my discord channel, but i just want to know how he even knew we were setting up for hotel to arrest her and HER only.
here's a clip also from earlier in the day of him targeting her(during our hostage situation)

Last edited:

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
We've also didn't harm anyone in this video, all we were doing were trying to make light of a situation after a corrupt cop who has been targeting us since en2 got us in. Also if this gets accepted then he needs to be punished as well for pretending to be Lebron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom