Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Den wizard
Suspect ID
7402, 7667
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2021
Time of violation
7:46
Proofs
https://we.tl/t-HsmhNCJysB

DenWizard

Player
Player
I was outside of the shooting range in the city the cops came to the people who was shooting n found out what it was then a few moments later they come Back arresting everyone no questions ask no RP in cuffing people n on top of all that they took guns 16k of ammo n counterfeit from my trunk only searching one car that had most of the things cause I had another car that guns but no search that one only the one with all the main things n not just guns

daniw

dani
Player
I was outside of the shooting range in the city the cops came to the people who was shooting n found out what it was then a few moments later they come Back arresting everyone no questions ask no RP in cuffing people n on top
Of all that they took guns 16k of ammo n counterfeit from my trunk only searching one car that had most of the things cause I had another car that guns but no search that one only the one with all the main things n not just guns
Hello, please fix the format before an admin starts reviewing it.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Please upload your evidence to the Youtube or Streamable Platform.

I will give you 12 hours to Correct these errors.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Complaint is filed in the incorrect format.
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form
Complaint is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom