Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Faisal Barbados
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2021
Time of violation
Around 10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Faisalbarba

Player
Player
Hello, I'm making this report regarding a player who leaked my real life name and my socials in the city.

I was speaking to one of my friends in the city as we've been playing for a while now and we gave each other our socials we started talking and hanging out more so it was all chill until the player with the ID 6271 asks him where I am and what I was doing so he sent a screenshot of a picture I sent him not knowing that my name shows in the screenshot so she starts going around the city and telling people my name and my socials without me knowing she then comes up to me in the hospital and says 'hello (my name) whats up' then I proceeded to ask her how she knew my name and she just laughed and left. I then typed in the gang chat a message and another member in the gang says shut up (my name) so at this point I typed dani are you serious and she didn't care and just laughed about it which then lead to me cursing the guy out and he comes up to me and starts threatening me OOCly which lead to me cursing him back. after back and forth argument which was OOC they then removed me from the gang and the family which really didn't matter to me as that was the last of my concern and I was just more worried about my identity being spread more they then proceed to go back into HQ and player 6271 start mentioning my socials username and she mocks the username and just laughs and doesn't care about leaking my identity. They also state in the POV why I care but that's my identity being leaked and I never gave it to any person and was super confused why player 6271 would do such a thing so I tried speaking to all of them in PMS but they removed me from all the discords so I have no form of contact with them. Over the days I've been getting harassed by the gang members coming up to me and saying my irl name and telling me to man up which they have no right to do and I'm just genuinely upset because this person who leaked my identity and my socials is an administrative assistant and I'm not really sure why she's doing this to me as I've done nothing to her.

For POV I will show it in DMs as my name in the socials is mentioned and I would like to prevent more people knowing about it without my consent.

Last edited:

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Hello, I'm making this report regarding a player who leaked my real life name and my socials in the city.

I was speaking to one of my friends in the city as we've been playing for a while now and we gave each other our socials we started talking and hanging out more so it was all chill until the player with the ID 6271 asks him where I am and what I was doing so he sent a screenshot of a picture I sent him not knowing that my name shows in the screenshot so she starts going around the city and telling people my name and my socials without me knowing she then comes up to me in the hospital and says 'hello (my name) whats up' then I proceeded to ask her how she knew my name and she just laughed and left. I then typed in the gang chat a message and another member in the gang says shut up (my name) so at this point I typed dani are you serious and she didn't care and just laughed about it which then lead to me cursing the guy out and he comes up to me and starts threatening me OOCly which lead to me cursing him back. after back and forth argument which was OOC they then removed me from the gang and the family which really didn't matter to me as that was the last of my concern and I was just more worried about my identity being spread more they then proceed to go back into HQ and player 6271 start mentioning my socials username and she mocks the username and just laughs and doesn't care about leaking my identity. They also state in the POV why I care but that's my identity being leaked and I never gave it to any person and was super confused why player 6271 would do such a thing so I tried speaking to all of them in PMS but they removed me from all the discords so I have no form of contact with them. Over the days I've been getting harassed by the gang members coming up to me and saying my irl name and telling me to man up which they have no right to do and I'm just genuinely upset because this person who leaked my identity and my socials is an administrative assistant and I'm not really sure why she's doing this to me as I've done nothing to her.

For POV I will show it in DMs as my name in the socials is mentioned and I would like to prevent more people knowing about it without my consent.
oh damn

daniw

dani
Player

In no way do i care about you that much to spread your socials. When i told you i was a minor you kept flirting with me in game while i knew u were 19 which is weird asf. You kept flirting with me and took it OOCly in the family discord which i can show MULTIPLE screenshots of you saying weird shit to a MINOR. This is not harassment, if anything its the other way round when i kept telling you to stop numerous times. 1 screen shot Gyazo . The only person who made the mistake is you, you brung up my friends mother in the gang radio and did so much other shit that we let you slide with.

Last edited:

Clowns

Stealing From the SS Armory
Blocked

I was speaking to one of my friends in the city as we've been playing for a while now and we gave each other our socials we started talking and hanging out more so it was all chill until the player with the ID 6271 asks him where I am, then I learned they were underaged and just went for it and can you blame me? its 2021 age is just a number and what I was doing so he sent a screenshot of a picture I sent him not knowing that my name shows in the screenshot so she starts going around the city and telling people my name and my socials without me knowing she then comes up to me in the hospital and says 'hello (my name) whats up' then I proceeded to ask her how she knew my name and she just laughed and left. I then typed in the gang chat a message and another member in the gang says shut up (my name) so at this point I typed dani are you serious and she didn't care and just laughed about it which then lead to me cursing the guy out and he comes up to me and starts threatening me OOCly which lead to me cursing him back. after back and forth argument which was OOC they then removed me from the gang and the family which really didn't matter to me as that was the last of my concern and I was just more worried about my identity being spread more they then proceed to go back into HQ and player 6271 start mentioning my socials username and she mocks the username and just laughs and doesn't care about leaking my identity. They also state in the POV why I care but that's my identity being leaked and I never gave it to any person and was super confused why player 6271 would do such a thing so I tried speaking to all of them in PMS but they removed me from all the discords so I have no form of contact with them. Over the days I've been getting harassed by the gang members coming up to me and saying my irl name and telling me to man up which they have no right to do and I'm just genuinely upset because this person who leaked my identity and my socials is an administrative assistant and I'm not really sure why she's doing this to me as I've done nothing to her. I mean yeah sure she was under age but its 2021 age is just a number these days.

For POV I will show it in DMs as my name in the socials is mentioned and I would like to prevent more people knowing about it
DentalMammothGuineapig-max-1mb.gif

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
As a GENTLEMAN , even though this is all online and its a video game I would like seeing female members in the family treated the same way my sisters would be treated, and if I had a sister who was a Minor like Dani was, I would not tolerate / condone some 19 year old teenager to come harass her constantly , specially when it was done over the Family Discord / Radio / Etc. and even went as far as telling her "I will sing for you to Marry me" and started singing ( Video below ) I will also post screenshots pictrd s where he is harassing her in our family discord (which is completely OOC harassment ) ., Kicking you out of the gang (After you brought up my mother) and from the family + cutting all ties with you (like you said none of us responded on DMs) is the best option we could have done since we do not want to associate with people like you in any way, instead of stepping down to how low you were, or reporting you for OOC harassment / Insulting the server ( admins can check his chatlogs in gang radio and see how he said "This server is trash ,. etc etc" ) then starting the whole argument with me where I keep telling him to shut up and stop talking or provoking me until we kicked him and cut ties with him for the disgusting actions he committed without going out of our way to harass him, he even sent me a friend request on Discord and a DM asking "is this your discord" where I simply ignored him and not even responded to him. ( )

TLDR, (19 year old guy OOCly harasses an underage female - insults me OOC and brings up my mother - gets kicked then reports us)

imgur.com
imgur.com
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_2021.06.09_-_02.43.11.05 - video of him singing

If more evidence is needed by the staff member reviewing this report let me know and I would like to give a SPECIAL Thanks to Mr. Faisal Barbaros for making this report and exposing himself, and would like him to know that such actions aren't tolerated in the Family / Our Group, and hopefully if admins agree with the evidence I provided, the server as a whole, we try our best to make sure the environment is comfortable for both the males / females in our group, in all ages and make sure people are treated with uttermost respect.

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This thread is locked pending further investigation. If further evidence is required, I will contact involved parties for more information.

Thread Locked

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Any further toxicity and harassments from both sides will lead to bans. At the moment I don't see enough evidence to punish someone. Please be respectful to each other. We don't appreciate toxicity on our server. And multiple bullying will lead to blacklist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom