Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdullah_Habibi
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Pluxury
Date
Dec 3, 2022
Time
15:09
Proofs
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/zah6u1/ban_general_rules_63/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

mouhamed1q

Player
Player
hello i got block before 28 days for general rules 6.3 and i didnt take it for personal purposes i take it and but it in my car to take one every event bc
Sometimes it does not open the warehouse and i cant go to the event bc i dont have gun or armor so i but it in my car to get 1 for every event so please give me another chance please i promise i will not do it again
This problem has passed 28 days, and they certainly forgave me, and they received a lot of weapons and armor and i just take 2 gun and 1 armor
And I returned the items to the organization

(im not sure about my id bc its long time i got ban please check it )

(( i dont have proof before the block Because it's been a long time to the block))

please give last chance to play the EN3 and im so sorry to the for the mistake i made .

Reactions: abd

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Unbanned and Wiped, Not allowed to Do such thing, Next time Punishment Wont be Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom