Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lovely Singh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2021
Time of violation
10:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8eykn6fd9LI

Austin

Player
Player
We went to raid on Balenciaga cartel family, but it was already raided, we were getting back in our cars but on the guy(ID -19862) from the Jokersz family came up to our guys and started shit talking in Hindi (Indian language), then i said him im the leader of the family if you wanna talk come talk to me, but when we went a littile far from everyone to talk, he again started provoking us by shit talking about the family and calling family members as dogs (He said tell your dogs to stop following you). when we pointed gun and him and said him to put his hands up, he said fuck off motherfucker (in Hindi). and ran away. I shot him and went up to him, gave him a revive but for the first he didnt accept it, when i said i will call an admin he accepted. even after that there are more than 5 people pointing gun at him, but he didnt even stop, he said the same fuck off motherfuckers (In hindi) and ran inside the house.

We know without a proper Roleplay we are not supposed to shoot at anyone inside the city, we did talk to him for more than 4 to 5 min after he said a lot of things about the family member and called him by all the names he could, we pointed a gun at him, but he didnt involve in the fear roleplay, he just ran away from us, thats the reason we shoot at him. please do check this thread and i hope it will be solved. and also please make a rule that provoking is not allowed. because such people just provoke everyone and spoil the roleplay.

Gagan Raju

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 19862 will receive a punishment for Entering Interior, Fear RP, OOC Talks, Provoking.
  • 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation by entering in an interior etc.
  • Fear Role Play
  • Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.
  • 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
  • 3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom