Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Txher Blue
Administrators nickname
Kenny Vis
Date
Jun 24, 2021
Time
06:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV2nlFKbhJo

Txher22

NG
Player
So, two guys pulled up right opposite our family house trying to raid our neighbor but they failed, then they came running toward our house with a revolver in his hand and we asked him why r u here? but he kept running to our door so we shot him down and we get sent to demorgen under the punishment of dm in the city, even tho our family house is in hills which is technically not in city and Kenny Revs them and let them raid our house knowing that he sent us to jail and we couldn't defend it and we lose 150k and we r back to a negative balance. So I need clarification of how can he put me in for 3 hours in jail for dm in the city even tho it's not in the city. Even I talked with one of the Admin Gagan he also said the same thing how can he charge me with that punishment and he advised me to appeal for it and I'm here and I need good and clear clarification of it and especially from Kenny Vis.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Hello, you shot at people who were attempting to start a house raid with zero demands, this is still dm in city :)

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
After reviewing an evidence, administrator made a right decision. It is forbidden to kill with no reason in the city. Read the rules properly. You can kill everyone with no reason in ghetto. As well we have rule that it is forbidden to kill before event starts.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom