Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emily can
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FCjEBr0LugE

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
wtf these people barely speak english him and the girl

It has nothing to do with speaking english, the clip belongs to me and the little boy says "baby baby come" and bothers us, punches us when we don't accept his request, then comes and kills my friend the next day :) As in the previous pov shared by Emily

meddy0002

Player
Player
It has nothing to do with speaking english, the clip belongs to me and the little boy says "baby baby come" and bothers us, punches us when we don't accept his request, then comes and kills my friend the next day :) As in the previous pov shared by Emily
harassment is only when he say something about your body or so. im not here to defend him idk him but he didnt harass hes a kid i think you need to grow up and understand that he can do wrong, saying come come and asking to hold is nothing but minors behaviour wich he is. not because you're a girl means ur allowed to judge everyone and we need to believe, ow yes wait, we live in a feminist society anyways. also you guys might need to learn english the server is made for english speakers. idk but i remember the girl in red i found her in a party i talked to her and she was like "wha wh what" "oke okey okiey" XD seriously how can u RP to non english speakers.

Luna Kim

Player
Player
harassment is only when he say something about your body or so. im not here to defend him idk him but he didnt harass hes a kid i think you need to grow up and understand that he can do wrong, saying come come and asking to hold is nothing but minors behaviour wich he is. not because you're a girl means ur allowed to judge everyone and we need to believe, ow yes wait, we live in a feminist society anyways. also you guys might need to learn english the server is made for english speakers. idk but i remember the girl in red i found her in a party i talked to her and she was like "wha wh what" "oke okey okiey" XD seriously how can u RP to non english speakers.
He received his punishment I dont care now that he s even a little kid who doesnt know the rules of this game he killed me for no reason!!

Luna Kim

Player
Player
who u ? and i can speak english but not much and i dont like talk in voice chat always
Do not defend children like him he made a mistake and now this young child deserves punishment

meddy0002

Player
Player
who u ? and i can speak english but not much and i dont like talk in voice chat always
Do not defend children like him he made a mistake and now this young child deserves punishment
i know but stop lying saying harassment, he did not, sexual harassment might be a perma block, he didnt sexually harass you, he just trolled u. and he's a kid, might get 3 hours for rdm but harassement? idk im not sure he harassed you i think you just dont like him and you will feel better or sleep at night if he get blocked :v

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
Am I supposed to grow up and realize that he can do it wrong? The little child needs to be wiser directly.

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
And you can be sure that I know English. Since the child is Turkish, I spoke Turkish, and there was no rp playing there. When I was little, I couldn't even look at my elders because I was ashamed, do you think what the current children do is normal? The little boy can't offend everyone like this and kill them when they're rejected. The topic should be closed.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
i know but stop lying saying harassment, he did not, sexual harassment might be a perma block, he didnt sexually harass you, he just trolled u. and he's a kid, might get 3 hours for rdm but harassement? idk im not sure he harassed you i think you just dont like him and you will feel better or sleep at night if he get blocked :v
in pov it is harass ... what shit u talking? Or u protecting ur friend here ? all your friends acting like u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom