Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jemu patel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
15:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hB_GZIwacBY

Jemu Patel

Player
Player
I Was On ARO Calls When This Happened, After I Reached At The Destination This Guy Just Came And Pull Up His Weapon As I Shaw His Weapon I Imminently Go Back But This Stranger Attack Me And Damaged My Body Armor 50%.

Jemu Patel

Player
Player
Result of RDM rulebreak can b killed guy - who was killed without RP scenario or in synthesis with PG.

In Video ure not killed. Rules wasnt broke
So This Guy Attack On Me While I Was On Duty And Damaged My Armour By 50%,What If I Have No Armour And Low Health It Is Clear RDM And As Soon As I Saw The Weapon I Fall Back But This Guy Attack On Me Immediately

KaaZaa

Player
Player
So This Guy Attack On Me While I Was On Duty And Damaged My Armour By 50%,What If I Have No Armour And Low Health It Is Clear RDM And As Soon As I Saw The Weapon I Fall Back But This Guy Attack On Me Immediately
if h shoot toyou its rule break.i didnt heard shots thats why was sure its clear

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 184728 will receive a punishment for Bug Abusing

If you feel the punishment the Administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom