Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emma Hartt
Suspect ID
234493 + 224675
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
15:12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEv8DRUJjdw&ab_channel=ItzLaqua

laqua

Player
Player
Alright so they kill me and say my name when i have a mask on which is strange so he recognizes me by my ID. And in the next clip u will see one of them saying join back the call because i checked the discord and they were in a call so i joined it and said nice MG and left and he comes back and says join call so it is already MG there. And then he comes back and recognizes me which is Fail-RP and says my name which is strange and Fail-RP. And in the last clip you can see them in the discord call.

laqua

Player
Player
1st clip where he killed me
2nd clip where he is MG
3rd clip where they came to hospital and says my name when i have a mask on and comes there just to trash talk
4th clip: of them in a discord call
you can see their IDs in the Discord.

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
1. I litterly speak in game I told him to run etc. 2. we were in a same gang ur outfit hair glasses mask shoes didnt change. 3. my friend told u to join back the call because u came in our vc to scream and errape. 4. how is this even MG and fail rp I can see your name ig u have the same outfit I litterly speak in game with him u can hear me scream "goo" there is litterly garbage proof

Emma Lega

Player
and posting a video of us in same vc is not proof of us MG

Emma Lega

Player
it doesnt mean u wear a mask it covers ur whole clothes hair ur shoes and other stuff

Emma Lega

Player
why dont u post the clip where u came in our vc just to errape I think admins would love to see it

Emma Lega

Player
Alright so they kill me and say my name when i have a mask on which is strange so he recognizes me by my ID. And in the next clip u will see one of them saying join back the call because i checked the discord and they were in a call so i joined it and said nice MG and left and he comes back and says join call so it is already MG there. And then he comes back and recognizes me which is Fail-RP and says my name which is strange and Fail-RP. And in the last clip you can see them in the discord call.
Can u just stop lying. Dont u think it would be the best if u showed everything in 1 video full video half of the stuff u said here is not even truth just agree that u lost thats it. And sorry to tell u but there is no proof at all at us metagaming the only proof u have is erraping our discord server and spamming @everyone tag in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom