Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haseeb Gold
Administrators nickname
sylvia som
Date
Jan 31, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
Permenant Ban If rockstar accs or wifi adapter proof needed can be showed .

HaseebHassan

Player
Player
Hi Everyone, Actually i got banned just right now by sylvia som,Im 100% Sure I will get unbanned bcz like week ago zessy already checked my pc i screen shared to her she said everything is good. im banned today for gen 1.1 i use clownfish voice changer if u guys think about my voice so let me also clear that this ban is 100% unfair.I use my phone as a wifi adapter Whenever I connect it it says allow public connection network 1 and as many times I connect my phone to it the number gets more and more You guys can ask zessy she seen my pc full I use 2 rockstar accs I don't even have Twink account.But when firstly i was banned for using goverment gun for personal i was in my village i sended my login details to my neighbor and friend so he can check if im unbanned or not he just logined sended me ss and thats it after that i changed everything please i wont do anything like that before i need last chance never gonna break any rules please understand my feelings i love grandrp and all the admins and i cannt find any server and gaming experience like that anywhere please unban me so i can play peacefully i will turn on 2step authentication also Thank you .Hopefully you guys can understand , Hopefully i get positive response.
Thank You So Much.
Love You All Admins

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Do not Flood the Complaints, wait for a Response on the Complaint made for Mazhor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom