Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bloods shooting multiple times inside HQ | 4637, 12555, 1319, 31967,17548

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stranger Blood
Suspect ID
4637 12555
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2021
Time of violation
23:50
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/56416198/d1337bxlrSMy

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
I got multiple pov's of them shooting inside HQ.
After I got robbed outside of hq u can clearly see they shooting my boys inside HQ. And Thats not even first time. This happened for over 15 times. Here are some povs
Also killed my boys while sitting in hq not even shooting. You can see that on first proof. I couldnt type all IDS in but its MASS SHOOTOUT INSIDE HQ.

Proof 1: RAGEMultiplayer | 7 Views 👀 | Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform
Proof 2:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Since I had a feeling you will target me, as you do, I saved my POV of your POV where you had my ID, so here you go
Also since when can people go in HQ in a streetfight? Half of your people came out of a fight into HQ acting like they never left,
In the first video, I don't see any IDs that you mentioned, killing your people. There was a fight in that alleyway (because you were running to HQ again) and people that got shot were collateral, maybe just move out if you see a fight instead of standing on it to bait a kill.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
There are two videos, After you revived me, check second one and enjoy seeing what u guys did wrong. Bye

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
Issue here is not the killing of the leader , but what happened after it .

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
I am ID 4637 I was not aware that was there their HQ at the time because there was shots being fired from that area prior to this incident. I know I was wrong and proceeded to pick everyone up, apologized, and gave the person his gun back.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
IDK bro what you smoking, but only one guy shot in hq and we arleady talked to him and we know hes getting warning as he fucked up but, everyone else you put into your report is just petty as none of them shot into hq from your pov so stop just putting random ids into the report.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Exactly your boys shooting inside of hq. I'm not the issue here.
You accused me, my ID, of shooting inside of HQ. I don't see myself in both POVs of shooting inside. So next time if you SEE AN ID shooting, just report it. My gangmember here came and showed his POV and admitted to doing it, and also apologized, and he knows he is about to g et a warning, so please stop being petty.

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
I got multiple pov's of them shooting inside HQ.
After I got robbed outside of hq u can clearly see they shooting my boys inside HQ. And Thats not even first time. This happened for over 15 times. Here are some povs
Also killed my boys while sitting in hq not even shooting. You can see that on first proof. I couldnt type all IDS in but its MASS SHOOTOUT INSIDE HQ.

Proof 1: RAGEMultiplayer | 7 Views 👀 | Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform
Proof 2:
so if you got proof of one of us shooting into ur hq pls send it

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
if the intention was to kill you right there you would have been dead

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Also your first video matches the video our gangmember put (Debo Gypavelli) so you basically on the video, said you will not report him for killing in HQ, but your EVIDENCE of other people shooting in HQ is basically him doing it. I'd like you to check both of the video and as you can see they match (your 1st medal video, his video he uploaded). So you're basically throwing random IDs under the bus with evidence that you didn't provide. And the only evidence you provided (that HAD NO ID IN IT) is the guy you said you won't report? Guy legit admitted and uploaded a video of how he helps you out and how you say that you won't report him.
Medal 1st clip: RAGEMultiplayer | 94 Views 👀 | Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform
Debos youtube:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom