Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM NO RP GUNPLAY | id 2230 13848 | #0003

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Uday Singh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 13, 2021
Time of violation
16:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HkubPvR3h4E

AWM

Player
Player
i just went to the gang hq these 2 guy just came and i allready say that don't kill me and says that i am here to meet the gang recruiter. they just killed me without initiating any proper conversation. he just shoot on me so i stop the car in the beginning.

Bigi

Player
Player
i just went to the gang hq these 2 guy just came and i allready say that don't kill me and says that i am here to meet the gang recruiter. they just killed me without initiating any proper conversation. he just shoot on me so i stop the car in the beginning.
If you really would like to join a gang that is not how you go to join it
You go up there and ask who is a higher up and then when they say its this guy you ask him if you can join
But you instead of doing that you pass by HQ with is not allowed and then crash and provoking them in to killing you.

AWM

Player
Player
he shoot in the beginning one bullet. so i am afraid and just crashed. i allready says in the clip that dont shoot me. leave it on administrators.. i also go there 3 times today. and some members are so nice that they first ask who are you what you want...come back later etc...i am not a rival gang member...there is no hurry for them to shoot me

Last edited:

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this report, I have decided to deny this report.​
  • You were in the ghetto​
  • I will issue a verbal warning to 2230 and 13848 for this rule. You were literally on the line of your HQ but you issued them no warnings to leave. In the future, you will receive warnings. Do not let this happen again. 1.12 Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom