Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kyle Henry
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
7:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k20hLCrQ8fc

zatch

Player
Player
damaged my car by stomping on it and punching it, when i got out of my car with my Licensed pistol he proceeded to say "chill" so i got back in my car to leave and he pulled out his ap pistol and gunned me down while in my drivers seat. Unfortunately i later found out my mic was not working at the time so i had told him to stop and get away from me proof of that is written in the chat (39093) "can you hear me". my recording software only went back 1min so unfortunately i cant show you the entire exchange and i had thought i videoed him beating up my car.
sorry for my language in the video i was shocked and even more shocked with him entering and exiting my vehicle while i was dead

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 39776 will receive a punishment for DM in GZ
  • The post office is a GZ and even though you had a gun pointed at him you did that to protect yourself and you never fired a shot.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom