Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
King sosa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2021
Time of violation
Around 2am
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rFpqqmGkIJU

Alora Atkin

Player
Player
We picked him up and he is failing to comply with us and then leaves the game. my id is 7391 his id is 11785.

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player
I was continuously trying to ask you guys something but you kept on going without listening to what I had to say.
Earlier a few of your guys robbed me for my clothes which were quite expensive and later I found out that people are not supposed to rob you for your clothes. So i was trying to ask you guys that is it the same with the level 3 scanner etc. I eventually gave everything i had to one of your guys and about the combat logging, my internet went off at a very unfortunate time. I tried reaching out to you guys on discord grandrp chat using mobile internet but none of you guys paid attention to that.
eventually I came back using mobile data and i went to your HQ and gave everything I had to one of your guys.
just normal arena things till 13:00
you guys clearly violated rule 6.18 btw.
5jxhNwd.jpg

Last edited:

Alora Atkin

Player
Player
I was continuously trying to ask you guys something but you kept on going without listening to what I had to say.
Earlier a few of your guys robbed me for my clothes which were quite expensive and later I found out that people are not supposed to rob you for your clothes. So i was trying to ask you guys that is it the same with the level 3 scanner etc. I eventually gave everything i had to one of your guys and about the combat logging, my internet went off at a very unfortunate time. I tried reaching out to you guys on discord grandrp chat using mobile internet but none of you guys paid attention to that.
eventually I came back using mobile data and i went to your HQ and gave everything I had to one of your guys.
5jxhNwd.jpg
ok

Alora Atkin

Player
Player
5jxhNwd.jpg
never took ur clothes

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Hello! Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • ID 11715 attempted to reach out to the reporting parking and even went back to their HQ in an attempt to solve the issue.​
  • Be aware that you cannot take car scanners. If you still have it I suggest you try to find him and give it back.​
  • Be aware of this rule in the future. This is a verbal warning to all involved 6.18 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using the system functionality of gangs.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom