Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Massimo_Smiley
Suspect ID
112091, 137256
Date of violation
Apr 15, 2023
Time of violation
13:20-1350
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UNfI6Ib

Massimo Smiley

Player
Player
There was a guy that came to HQ having a balaclava, an officer placed him under cuffs for having state-issued articles, then the officer was told that he is allowed to have it because he is "deep undercover" and that he is from the organization and is in the emails but just isn't in the org IC'ly, the HOD of IA came and uncuffed him because he told him that he is "deep undercover" and that he is allowed to have it even though he was not in the organization. After that, the 10-15 told Fateh Ullah(HOD of IA) to get Jison(Undersheriff) and Liam(DHOD OF UC) because he knows them. After Jison came he let him put the balaclava in his personal car's trunk and took him to his office. Then the person with the balaclava came downstairs and Jison was telling him it was fine and that he can have it, then he just let him go in his car without arresting him or anything. I told Jison that it considered G.R 6.3 but Jison told me to "mind my own biz" and said to me "Your just mad I rejected you aren't you, stop interfering with my business" which if you request his bodycam, you will see in his bodycam that he was very guilty and was mad that I saw all of it. Then I told him I will contact curators so then he suddenly was, "I already confiscated the stuff from him" but I was near the car that he put the balaclava in and he never took it out or anything so that was a lie as well. He also didn't even arrest him and just let him go.

This is strictly not allowed as it's considered as G.R 6.4 since Jison didn't have a corrupt bio and G.R 6.3 since the person with balaclava wasn't in the org (6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN | 6.3 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes. | Permanent ban)

My POV, unfortunately, wasn't working but I took some screenshots, please take actions accordingly.

Massimo Smiley

Player
Player
There was a guy that came to HQ having a balaclava, an officer placed him under cuffs for having state-issued articles, then the officer was told that he is allowed to have it because he is "deep undercover" and that he is from the organization and is in the emails but just isn't in the org IC'ly, the HOD of IA came and uncuffed him because he told him that he is "deep undercover" and that he is allowed to have it even though he was not in the organization. After that, the 10-15 told Fateh Ullah(HOD of IA) to get Jison(Undersheriff) and Liam(DHOD OF UC) because he knows them. After Jison came he let him put the balaclava in his personal car's trunk and took him to his office. Then the person with the balaclava came downstairs and Jison was telling him it was fine and that he can have it, then he just let him go in his car without arresting him or anything. I told Jison that it considered G.R 6.3 but Jison told me to "mind my own biz" and said to me "Your just mad I rejected you aren't you, stop interfering with my business" which if you request his bodycam, you will see in his bodycam that he was very guilty and was mad that I saw all of it. Then I told him I will contact curators so then he suddenly was, "I already confiscated the stuff from him" but I was near the car that he put the balaclava in and he never took it out or anything so that was a lie as well. He also didn't even arrest him and just let him go.

This is strictly not allowed as it's considered as G.R 6.4 since Jison didn't have a corrupt bio and G.R 6.3 since the person with balaclava wasn't in the org (6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN | 6.3 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes. | Permanent ban)

My POV, unfortunately, wasn't working but I took some screenshots, please take actions accordingly.
You can clearly see in the SS that he had balaclava in the first SS and then in the second SS you can see him putting the balaclava in his trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom