Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Families shooting inside hq, fearrp, LTA, VDM | 20395, 19263, 18826,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Families Stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2021
Time of violation
19:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oegXg3FvOIQ

Fade

Player
Player
I came into the HQ for getting the ID of the guy who ran into HQ in an active shootout and no one was listening instead you guys shot us.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Thats not even running to hq u didnt have 2 cars to stop him and he wasnt even shoot. And also if u wanna report, report in on forum dont come to my HQ shoot my people inside and fearrp, vdm and many more.

Fade

Player
Player
Thats not even running to hq u didnt have 2 cars to stop him and he wasnt even shoot. And also if u wanna report, report in on forum dont come to my HQ shoot my people inside and fearrp, vdm and many mor

Fade

Player
Player
he was getting shot and he ran into HQ. See this video the guy on bike ran into HQ on his bike while my team mate was shooting him.ID - 31045 drove to HQ. And no one shot you.

Fade

Player
Player
Thats not even running to hq u didnt have 2 cars to stop him and he wasnt even shoot. And also if u wanna report, report in on forum dont come to my HQ shoot my people inside and fearrp, vdm and many more.
I only came to your HQ to see his ID I dont have any other intentions.
I tried to explain but there were soo many people and even you were toxic with us.

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 20395 will receive a punishment for FearRP and Combat Logging​
  • You have to comply on gun point and you cannot disconnect while in a situation to avoid it.​
  • ID 19263 will receive punishment for Ghetto Rules 1.6​
  • ID 18826 will receive punishment for Ghetto Rules 1.6​
  • It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission.​

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom