Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
William_Miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2021
Time of violation
20:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8uxj4LfOw14

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Dude came in started begging for money and disrepecting staff while being told to leave

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Dude came in started begging for money and disrepecting staff while being told to leave
I feel bad for the toxicity you faced,but tbh you couldve given him around 2k and probably he wouldve left. I mean its obviously your choice but considering the amount of cash you eere carrying

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
I feel bad for the toxicity you faced,but tbh you couldve given him around 2k and probably he wouldve left. I mean its obviously your choice but considering the amount of cash you eere carrying
that money was for auction and the hospital isnt a place to beg and the only reason i reported it was for the last part where he started disrepecting staff cause i told him if you don't need any help to please leave

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Player ID 43095 will be banned for 14 days for multiple violations of Bannable Offenses (General Rules 3.1, 3.2, Insults in a Foreign Language, General Rules 6.16).

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Marijuana

Player
Player
Hey Grand RP administration, At the time that video was saved it was like 5 mins after I joined the server and got drove over by a car and it lead me to the hospital. I didn't know what I was doing, I was trying to look around and see how things work out, it's my first time playing in a server that big with that many restrictions, I never imagined that anyone will report me for trying to have some fun and sometimes to have fun you need to swear, I didn't mean to and I'm sorry. I also purchased $25 worth of coins on your server because I really liked it even on the first day every and my first few hours, I have been playing here for like 6 hours now and having a lot of fun with my friends. I'm sorry and I understand what I did, will never do it again and I hopefully you understand where I come from and get me unbanned. Thanks beforehand Daniel Durel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom