Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danzell_Gyp
Administrators nickname
Ousmane_LeBlanc
Date
Jul 2, 2021
Time
14:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EcxrXaGkURw

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
So, as you can see I've been involved in 2 situations with this guy so the first situation is that he told me i vdm dead people, as you can see i didn't vdm no one and he said "don't act like you didn't do it" , in the second situation he sent me to demorgan cause of fail rp and there was a reason i ran from those guys they need 3 guns pointed at me and that guy said you shot at us and as you can see in the vid i didn't, idk why the admin sent me to demorgan without any proof everyone can say things with his mouth. He was being arrogant to me in both situations idk what i did to him and i accepted everything that he said and I've been a nice guy to him i admitted things that i didn't do to not argue with this guy cause I didn't want to get a ban for insulting someone for no reason.

Proofs:

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
As u can see in both 2 clips in the beggining i ask the guy and warn him to stop running over people when there dead and i told him nicely i couldve put him down for cr but i didnt also the last clip i asked him if he wanted to admit that he was fail rp so we can get it done with so we dont have to go to forums and he admited it. thanks and have a nice day

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
About 1st video we have talk with admin, about DM in ghetto is allowed (but basically u where not punished and admin si prevented from Doing Vehicle DM)
Ands on 2nd you where surrounded by gang members and u have just run away from them... in rules we don't have anything about number of "POINTED GUNS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom