Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
aki sixninez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2021
Time of violation
16:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uMxDfDToma0

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
when i took the call for the people dead in auto theft and when i arrived the the place there was no "ACTIVE GUNFIGHT"(as stated in rules for state 1.18)the person with id:27176 just stopped his car and pointed the gun at me and did fired 2 bullets (when the reviving animation has been already started) and asked me to stop reviving the people ,then i went to the second person to revive and as he said in his video proof at 00:25 i did not stop reviving the second person as there was "NO ACTIVE GUNFIGHT" ,there were 2 more persons i revived all 4 persons and took another call the this again came with one more person in his car and just car rammed me for some time because i did not listen to him and stopped reviving the people

and 1 more thing sir i this this person was also not part of the gunfight that took place before i arrived as he was wearing all black and the 3 persons i picked up were wearing 51% purple that means they were from balas.
this person saw me reviving then specially stopped the car and then pointed gun at me and told me to spot

sir i think there complete missuse of state of rules 1.18 as the whole event took place with "NO ACTIVE GUNFIGHT" and because of this i got 120minutes of demorgan .

fist like is my pov and the second link is suspects pov which i took from the thread 3977 he posted as i re recorded the video as the link he provided was not working anymore

(2nd link
)

Last edited:

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Please post this in the correct section in Punishment Appeals.
Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom