Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayyy Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 5, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/421185/

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Hi admin I hope ur having a good day... I just wanna clarify about the situation that was going behind the Marabunta gang Hq we were doing a hostage situation.. And from what i heard that the bunta gang was shooting inside to outside their Hq to our family i just want u guys to know that i wasnt involved in that insident.. I was in my head talking to my GirlFriend and watching Tiktok I was waiting for the time to cland so I could F1 i didnt know how the shooting started but i was on roof waiting for the cland... then suddently i heard in the radio saying that "DONT SHOOT" So i went in the game to look and now that insident happend i went close to them and see what is happening but my Girlfriend was saying "what am I doing" so i went back in the roof and we continued tallking... After 5 mins Everybody was getting punish and one of them is me... If I did something that is against the rules then I would accept the punishment but I dont think I did something againts the rules maybe one of my Fam members but I WAS NOT 1 OF THEM THAT SHOOT INSIDE THE HQ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom