Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
21:43
Proofs
https://streamable.com/395pua

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
Player 1918 was insulting me oocly by saying "I know why you and Jerry like each other so much, you are both just as fat as each other" This player was mixing saying this oocly because a friend of mine "Jerry" does not even play this server.

Taylor Garcia

Player
Player
Player 1918 was insulting me oocly by saying "I know why you and Jerry like each other so much, you are both just as fat as each other" This player was mixing saying this oocly because a friend of mine "Jerry" does not even play this server.
Already received a punishment from the situation. With the amount of reports you're putting up you'll be able to add to your TRCC TikTok account in no time.

Bannable

Player
Player
Already received a punishment from the situation. With the amount of reports you're putting up you'll be able to add to your TRCC TikTok account in no time.
TRCC isn't on this server bud. Stop talking about other servers

☺️

Reactions: BKz

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello

This Forum Thread will be locked to prevent further toxicity. If I need any additional evidence I will get in contact with parties involved in this report.

Thread Locked.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This is insufficient evidence as there is no proof that he was not mentioning this person in an OOC Context. We unfortunately cannot guess at what the intent of this comment was, we need some sort of actionable proof in order to punish.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom