Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2021
Time of violation
1:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tvTiVcXrQFA

Great

Save POV
Player
6.20 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming"
Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.

So we started chasing them and we told them to pull over they didn't ,they ran out the ghetto while we chasing when we told them we gonna call the admin one of them disconnected, and while we talking ooc with them waiting for the admin, one of them called reinforcement as you can see in the POV.

Part 1
Part 2

Jensen

Player
Player
My (Tyler Durden) full POV.

I was following our lead vehicle full of 3 FIB and 1 PD. When we were separated is when I booked it out of there. The unknown individuals never exited their vehicles, identified themselves, showed weapons or stated intent. In total we had 2 vehicles, 4 FIB and 4 PD.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player

I was following our lead vehicle full of 3 FIB and 1 PD. When we were separated is when I booked it out of there. The combatants never identified themselves, showed weapons or stated intent. In total we had 2 vehicles, 4 FIB and 4 PD.
I was in the purple neon. The intent was we wanted you to pull over, in which you didn't. You were separated from the black SUV, which you state yourself, that means we had enough people to make you pull over and you didn't.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player

I was following our lead vehicle full of 3 FIB and 1 PD. When we were separated is when I booked it out of there. The combatants never identified themselves, showed weapons or stated intent. In total we had 2 vehicles, 4 FIB and 4 PD.
Hey, I was chasing you in the Purple Neon. To start, you drove through Families HQ, then a greenzone and then you drove through ballas HQ. After driving through the greenzone and you split from your Black SUV, We clearly issued demands for you to pull over. You're blatantly lying here as you were seperated and isolated and we clearly asked you to pull over while being chased with 2 full cars of 4. All of this can be clearly seen in the POV, if that's not enough, you continued to ignore our demands while being chased on your own, you even acknowledged it but because of your unawareness towards the rules, decided to ignore them. Honestly very disappointing and shocking from a legal organisation that I know has very high standards, unless those have slipped from the people who led them before.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Also not to mention they literally drove through Ballas HQ during the chase.

"1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN"

f08d6863037575f7a6c41033dbe65ba6.jpg

RG00csB.png

Great

Save POV
Player
Also not to mention they literally drove through Ballas HQ during the chase.

"1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN"

f08d6863037575f7a6c41033dbe65ba6.jpg

RG00csB.png
As you can see if it wasn't Ballas chasing them we could'v lost them as they ran inside the Ballas HQ
as stated on the Ghetto rules 1.6 You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN"

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 3554 will receive a punishment for Power Gaming
As 6.20 stats During the robbery of person, armored car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be at least 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming"
it does not mean you have to be at a full stop it means you have to pull over.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom