Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Miki_Pavlovikj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2021
Time of violation
3AM
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0gPuDLd

notMIki

Player
Player
Hello, I started playing on this server 3 weeks ago and I really enjoyed it so far until I saw what other players and ORG are doing, nobody is actually roleplaying and from what I've seen on your website you are claiming that "GRAND RP IS THE BEST ROLEPLAY SERVER". All of the gangs and the members that are in don't know what actually are doing they don't roleplay characters, they are just robbing and killing other players and breaking 1000 rules of RP while doing that. From my personal experience, I tried to suggest doing a rap battle event and all the ppl started cursing at me :D a lot of ppl are avoiding roleplay and that sucks.

1 IMG
2 IMG
3 IMG

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Please amend the title according to the Refer to the Rules for Filing a Complaint
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

David Barnes

Player
Player
Is this a report against the server or against ID 38107? You have to know this is a light roleplay server and there is indeed a lot of PvP, that's just how it is.

In terms of the actual report yeah the dude is using OOC chat by accident to give IC. But in his defense it's easy to be on the wrong tab and it's not like he was dead / getting arrested / getting robbed so he couldn't give IC information on the radio. It's literally just using the wrong chat tab.

If you REALLY want to call it metagaming go ahead. But you do have to consider he is not using Discord or anything but just using a wrong chat tab. And what is he saying, that he is at HQ? I don't think thats worth a punishment at all.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

As this isn't really metagaming as in giving private information to someone OOC to use IC. This does not fall under metagaming

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom