Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Teo_Mora
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
May 15, 2021
Time
00:19
Proofs
///

TeoS2k

F.I.B Deputy Head of Department
Player
I'l start with me apologizing publicly to the person that at first kinda baited not because he doesn't deserve some of them words but because this was not a proper response from my side. All I wanted to do is to inform "Alex_Morato" about their family's mistake and what they have actually done, and his response was
"I don't care about the server rules I play this to relax" and "go find a life"
He sadly did not provide the start of it on his complaint against me, and the reason why everything actually started.
and afterwards he still didn't want listen to me without insulting me, and then everything started I blew up and started throwing back because I stepped towards him in a friendly way trough Voice Chat at first but they didn't listen infront of their Family House they were screaming etc etc...
I honestly never ever mean't to insult, harm no one on this server, I never had bad intentions, I registered a family, Tried RP'ing hard on every corner I had a chance, I was a part of FIB and SAHP Deputy Chief. I never had any major mistakes (Insults, Fail RP's,) but when it comes to that, when I offer someone a hand with good intentions and I get a response like "I don't care about server rules" from a guy that actually has some kind of High Command role in a family with 300+ people in & government employee... I couldn't really keep my mouth shut.
I learned from that mistake so i'l ask you guys for a chance to prove myself.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Shame you're such a bad liar. You came to their house and insulted everyone's mother including mine. Wait until your ban expires and learn the lesson ;)

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
"I don't care about the server rules I play this to relax" and "go find a life".

Sure mate i said i dont care about you and your life.

Wait until your ban expires and learn the lesson ;)

TeoS2k

Player
"I don't care about the server rules I play this to relax" and "go find a life".

Take a picture of the start of your messages :D, it's clear as a bright day be a man and go take a picture about you saying you don't care about rules. And NiXa I didn't insult anyone "jebem vam mater" was mean't for my guys because they were talking and yeling over my tone of voice and I couldn't talk to anyone.

TeoS2k

Player

And if I stay banned you shoud be banned aswell, you gathered five guys on discord to start threatening me so basically that makes you nothing better than me, and then you cried on forums first insulted baited responded back with multiple people from Balkan family adding me and insulting me. il happily accept being banned even permanently if they are going to permanently ban you aswell because you're the one that played with my nerves and started all of this.

Mujo Simba

And if I stay banned you shoud be banned aswell, you gathered five guys on discord to start threatening me so basically that makes you nothing better than me, and then you cried on forums first insulted baited responded back with multiple people from Balkan family adding me and insulting me. il happily accept being banned even permanently if they are going to permanently ban you aswell because you're the one that played with my nerves and started all of this.
Gathered 5 guys? ahhahaha. We where on discord whole day just and you asked him for his discord so you can insult him so we where waiting for you :D Wait until your ban expires and don't cry about the mistakes you know you where doing. Cya

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
Wow, Discord and Grand rp have nothing to do with each other just so u know i i didnt gathered 5, they were with me all the time just so u know. And u asked me to come discord, not me you know that i wont replay anymore ill block u even on this site

TeoS2k

Player
Wow, Discord and Grand rp have nothing to do with each other just so u know i i didnt gathered 5, they were with me all the time just so u know. And u asked me to come discord, not me you know that i wont replay anymore ill block u even on this site
If only ingame counts then it'l be enough for you to get checked, hopefully they can check messages and i'l happily translate for them the whole conversation :) Right? if it is like you say it is you shoudn't worry about nothing, right g?

Alex Odd

• The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;
+ Ban appeal is made in different topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom