Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rudy_Snipes
Suspect ID
299070 + 322904
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2023
Time of violation
20:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_L4DalOknY

Rudy Snipes

SMD
Player
Hello,

I was driving from paleto towards the city, before a car travelling in the opposite direction crashed head-on into my car (IDs: 299070 + 322904) sending me flying through the air, over the green and onto the road that pulls into the DOC entry gates. At first, I thought nothing of it, but then two vehicles came across the green (UB driving) and onto the road and told me to pull over (I was being robbed). As you can see, I put my hands up, but ID 322904 searched me without saying anything.

Jay Yarrow

Player
Player
lmao we never intenantly rammed u no one vdmed you first and where fail rp and u didnt show full clip he cough dropped it wasnt his fualt lmao

Rudy Snipes

SMD
Player
You didn't mean to ram me intentionally? It's pretty clear both vehicles were purposely driving on the opposite side of the road and veering into me, then both vehicles again UB drove to pull me over in less time than it took me to land my vehicle correctly. Really? It is also not up to me to ensure your equipment is working correctly (you guys were in discord... you could have let him know before searching me, that his mic was not working - I also never said yes or no if it was okay to search me or acknowledge he would search me firstly).

Anyways, it's best that we leave it up to the admins to review.

Jay Yarrow

Player
Player
that would be metagaimg buddy clearly u dont know what that is we were driving on oppsiste lane we were gonna go into doc stop crying like a baby first of all its not vdm bro get it right lmao

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Where is VDM , why you didn’t posted full clip and posted edited clip , dont you know you need to post 1 min after the incident and 1 min before ? where is UBD , and at last u are not in green zone , the guy who searched u cough dropped , show the full clip why ended clip there ? And are u a corrupted cop cuz why do you have illegal guns , maybe the problem is with ur game maybe you need to cough drop ? post the full POV

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
ID 299070 will be punished for NonRp Driving and CR
ID 322904 will be punished for NonRp Driving and FailRp​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom