Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Joey Bee
Administrators nickname
Mahzor Pluxury
Time
20:00
Proofs
?

joe2db

Blocked
Blocked
hi ive been banned for 60 days i really need my account back mahzor, alex odd told me to express my complaint to yourself so, im sorry for what i did i know its my own fault but please can i get back on man ive spent alot of money and ive spent money on my account while it was banned i cant access these funds can i please be unbanned i think 60days is harsh i was luring people to rob them and kill them i didnt realise this is a big crime but now i know i did wrong and i apologise to everyone who was affected can i please get my account back mahzor
thanks alot

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
The complaint is filed not in correct format. Example#1: Demorgan for DM| Crazy Moore/#0001

Last edited:
Top Bottom