Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Becoming an Emergency Medical Technician

insane

Player
Player
9qrVm8R.jpg

The EMS is always looking for interested, committed and law abiding citizens to join our organization.
As an Emergency Medical Technician, you will be involved and responding to medical situations. As such our selection and training process is very involved and time consuming. If you are interested in bringing your skills, talent and dedication to a team working at the highest levels of commitment to save the lives of the citizens of Los Santos. Then please ensure you meet each of the requirements below:

Requirements
  • Minimum Age Accepted 16
  • Strong English Skills
  • Vocals must be heard
  • A willingness to learn and commit to legal RP
  • Read the STATE RULES and fully understand state laws
  • No parents/siblings/cousins/relatives that share the same brain are allowed in any criminal organizations
  • Ability to act professionally in stressful situations
If you meet each of the above requirements, please complete the application on the Medical Department E-Mail

Please note, technicians are expected to act in accordance with our Medical Department Handbook which is provided to you on acceptance into the organization.

Failure to comply with the handbook can result in;
- Warnings/Demotions/Strikes/Removals from the organization depending on severity of report
- Blacklisting Persons throughout all Government Organizations

Last edited by a moderator:

Mntlkito

Player
Player
been wanting to join for a while now, would love to be a part of the team i meet all requirements

Chaney23

Player
Player
Interested in joining but link to complete application is not working and i meet all the requirements please get back to me thanks

Silvio_Romani

Player
Player
Interested in joining but link to complete application is not working and i meet all the requirements please get back to me thanks
Please look for my name on the Grand Discord and I can give you a link to the Orgs discord.

RyanisRogue

Player
Player
Discord link does not work. I meet all requirements and I am ready to start training

Top Bottom