Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Monkey
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Mar 9, 2022
Time
10:51
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/938670809084461136/951223867345604708/unknown.png

Gingersavior

Monkey Squad
Blocked
Hello. I would like to request a ban appeal, on my end of the account. I was recently banned for cheating but I do not have any association with cheats. I have been a legit player since the day I started playing, and have never thought of using cheats. I am wanting to do a PC check. I am fully approving of this, and I know that the admins won't find anything, because I am confident there is no suspicious files on my computer. I am available any time from 3PM EST to 12AM EST. Thank you for your time, and please take this into consideration and operate a PC check on me.
unknown.png

Gingersavior

Monkey Squad
Blocked
Hello. I would like to request a ban appeal, on my end of the account. I was recently banned for cheating but I do not have any association with cheats. I have been a legit player since the day I started playing, and have never thought of using cheats. I am wanting to do a PC check. I am fully approving of this, and I know that the admins won't find anything, because I am confident there is no suspicious files on my computer. I am available any time from 3PM EST to 12AM EST. Thank you for your time, and please take this into consideration and operate a PC check on me.
unknown.png
Vick Klaus banned me and he requested a PC check from me.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Hi,

I found cheats while in game and took proof. Upon confirmation banned you.

You kept spamming my DMs saying you are ready for PC check, so I told you can go ahead and request for it. BUT I CAN'T say for sure that its required, as you can easily delete the cheats/files etc. And since it was a clear case I'm not sure if we should do it.

Since I do not have much knowledge over this, I would leave it to Alex/James.

Thanks.

Gingersavior

Monkey Squad
Blocked
Hi,

I found cheats while in game and took proof. Upon confirmation banned you.

You kept spamming my DMs saying you are ready for PC check, so I told you can go ahead and request for it. BUT I CAN'T say for sure that its required, as you can easily delete the cheats/files etc. And since it was a clear case I'm not sure if we should do it.

Since I do not have much knowledge over this, I would leave it to Alex/James.

Thanks.
Can I have proof of the cheats because you said in the message that you had proofs.

Gingersavior

Monkey Squad
Blocked
I can assure you that I wasn't using cheats. Thats why I think the ban is false and I would like to do a PC check.

Gingersavior

Monkey Squad
Blocked
You banned me when I was sleeping and you said apparently you had proofs of my cheating and you sent it to the other admins and confirmed it. I would just like to see the proofs because I know for a fact that I didn't cheat. All I'm asking is for you guys to show me the proofs and I can explain the situation I can do a PC check everything you guys want for me to be unbanned. Because I know for 100% facts that I didn't cheat. Please take this in consideration. Thanks.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin provided enough proves of usage of cheats , tech admins have proved it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom