Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected DM, Ghetto 1.1 | 105106, 125228, 121734, 107154, 113019

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro_Weston
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2022
Time of violation
21:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjRdnYlIMU

tyfer12

Player
Player
There are multiple people standing outside of the Ghetto shooting and robbing people when they should not be. They are attacking anyone on their way to the beach market creating a nuisance. In addition they are shooting every car and shot me on sight. 105106 is seen also DMing me without one word at all......

Last edited:

Hido

Player
Player
Earlier, I gave you 5 seconds to undress and get out of here. Again, you disobeyed the order I gave you and came to me.

Hido

Player
Player
And we robbed this place with many executives before you. admins followed, they will witness us. I think you should learn the rules well, my friend.

Hido

Player
Player
There are multiple people standing outside of the Ghetto shooting and robbing people when they should not be. They are attacking anyone on their way to the beach market creating a nuisance. In addition they are shooting every car and shot me on sight. 105106 is seen also DMing me without one word at all......

There was a robbery and you came running there fail rp dude

tyfer12

Player
Player
I was trying to record for the admins as I was talking to them over 10 minutes trying to explain where the ghetto was. The main point, was showing where you guys were and comparing it to the map. I needed to head over there to show your location, I would have ran away. Granted I should have been more clear to you guys.

Hido

Player
Player
It's ok for us when we rob the people there The admins who came found us right.

tyfer12

Player
Player
That does not make sense that admins would find you right as the map clearly shows that street is not in the Ghetto. If that street is part of the Ghetto, I would appreciate the map being changed.

Last edited:

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
That does not make sense that admins would find you right as the map clearly shows that street is not in the Ghetto. If that street is part of the Ghetto, I would appreciate the map being changed.
We being robbing people here for like 3-4 months people justy dont get it that place is ghetto
Also what u expected after running into a robing situation a warm welcome?

kinda liked your story telling documentary style video ngl

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

the side of the street you was killed on and they were robbing on is considered ghetto​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom