Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information:coffee:
-----------------------------------------------------

Your name IRL – Myself Debashis Das
2. Your age:- 22 Years Old (42 in city)
3. IST(Indian Standard Time)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play – I Can be on from 6am to 17 pm
5. Average online per day- Per Day at least 4-5 hrs.
6. Paul William#4978
7. Paul Lassan
8. 12915
9.I want to became a curator of crime because of past High experience in BLOODS.

--------------------------------
Additional information :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:ninja:
• I want to become a admin to help my senior admins to do there admin stuffs and to Respect my seniors .And to have a No toxicity based behavior.
• I know how to convince people how to work as a good team because of my past experience in Real life
• I am good in thinking and making good decision.
• I have good green skills and good planning skills.
• I am Well in every confusing situations and what to do what to not.

• So that's why I want to become an admin and to help my seniors as much i can thank you whoever is reading may your day goes well !!🫂🫂🫂
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What are your strengths?🤫
• My strengths am understanding I am a good listener love to listen and to learn from my seniors. I know how to tackle any kind of situation due to my monitor ship in irl college.
• I have great leader ship i can control a team also
• I prefer both hard working and smart working and situations that needed
• I love to help and to learn from my seniors
• I Have Good sense of humor what to say what to not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?😿
• My greatest weakness is overthinking I always overthink but sometimes my weaknesses is my strenghts.
• Sometimes i feel sad for Little things.
• I fear to share my questions or any type of mistake i did
• Sometimes I am a bit shy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
4.Yes ! I can
5. Yes !👍
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Currently no IRL issue is preventing
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your auspicious Time ! Have a great day 🌞

Regards Paul Lassan,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Next Time The Forum Account will Receive a Punishment, we already talked in DM's and you have Received the Reason and my Final Answer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom