Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rip Wheeler
Administrators nickname
Murder Swayze
Date
Mar 11, 2022
Time
14:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/63385/

Rip Wheeler

Player
Player
The Background story:

As a member of the FIB, I was present at the submarine event when suddenly I have been punished with 60 min jail for breaking a general rule (6.6) that states "It is forbidden to heal or pick up loot during firefights" which I didn't agree because that did happen after the fight was over. The rule doesn't say anything about having to wait some time after the fight is over. So I've decided to open a ticket against Kevin_Wonk, the administrator that gave me the punishment. (See the ticket here)

Almost 12h later the Chief Administrator Murder Swayze answered the ticket, confirming that I was right and that Kevin was going to be warned. That's great, not a big deal tho because I had served a sentence of 60 minutes already but at least I did win the only thread I was involved in this server and that feels good by itself, at least that can pay back the unfair 60 minutes I spend being the bars.

The story:

SPOILER ALERT: This is about to go completely nonsense.

About 2 or 3 hours after the ticket was resolved, I've noticed that I'd been removed from the FIB discord!? huh? I rush to log into the server and I noticed I'd also been removed from the FIB organization. But why? Ok, I had to pm the FIB director and ask what did happen when he told me I was being kicked out from the staff for breaking rules 1.6 (It is forbidden to search a car without the roleplay commands) and 1.11 (All state employees are prohibited from searching cars or people without Role Play commands or if there is no Role Play situation.). Both accusations haven't been mentioned when I was punished the first time so this was a complete surprise for me. I went straight into the forum looking for the proofs and nothing was there.

After a conversation with the FIB director, he told me that he did his best to help me but he couldn't do anything else, and he also told me that the staff said that I couldn't come back to the FIB in a week's time and that I would have to start from the ground 0. I was already a chief inspector and that took me a lot of effort to get there. I've never been warned before, and you can see from my record that I don't get warned, I always try to play by the books.

I've no problems admitting that I did break the rule of searching cars indeed but I did that unintentionally (I wasn't aware of that specific rule) and that is very important that I haven't been punished for breaking that rule in the first place. This clearly seems an act of revenge behind the scenes from Kevin_Wonk on me, once he got warned he tried to punish me somehow.

What doesn't make sense in my honest opinion:

- Can staff warn someone 14 plus hours after the event without even a ticket?
- Isn't a warning like this too much to someone that has no history of making things wrong? Shouldn't the initial 60 minutes I spend behind the bars unfairly soften the secondary punishment?
- Did Kevin_Wonk actually get warned? Or did he find a way to get away with it?
- No justifications or details have been passed from the staff directly to me.

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
The administrator made a mistake with the punishment and was punished for it.
I have all the necessary evidence that I can provide.
Waiting for a response from the project curator.​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
1 warning was given correctly for nRP searching trunks​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom