Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Event rule 1.2 | 251, 1493, 7334, 10878, 13018

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dani_Mingo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
05:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wyhtio

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
I was given demands outside a raid on their family and shot within ~3 seconds and vest destroyed before I ran into the zone.
Obviously their intention was to get the upperhand by killing me before they went into the raid.

Doesn't this come into event rule 1.2?

Also, not sure how giving someone 5 seconds to run and then following them allows the person to leave lol... Unless they wanted some instant transmission I couldn't have been any faster "leaving the area".

licky

Player
Player
I was given demands outside a raid on their family and shot within ~3 seconds and vest destroyed before I ran into the zone.
Obviously their intention was to get the upperhand by killing me before they went into the raid.

Doesn't this come into event rule 1.2?

Also, not sure how giving someone 5 seconds to run and then following them allows the person to leave lol... Unless they wanted some instant transmission I couldn't have been any faster "leaving the area".
lmfao i dont know why im in report all i did was point guns.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
In the rules it says 10 Min before you are not allowed to kill but the event had already started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom