Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected I got kicked out of my organization and cant join for 7 days due to someone elses actions i couldn't of prevented

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Eizic Chapo
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Time
12-4am
Proofs
Green recorded it when she made a complaint

aires

Player
Player
I was riding along side in a helicopter when all of a sudden the pilot thinks its a good idea to hover and land on top of green gang zone while hurting their players and i got a warning? i wasn't the one that was driving nor did i say anything in the body cam that was provided.. this is absolutely out of pocket and a complete misunderstanding. i ask that you furthermore look into the body cam to see that i didn't taunt nor have the control to prevent the pilot for doing that.. for me to be dragged in to someone else problems and mistakes and me to be punished by it is ridiculous.. i spend money on this game to be treated unfairly with no proper observation. i want that body cam to be reviewed and see that i didn't taunt nor start any of the disturbance to green. please go back and watch the body cam.. i didnt taunt nor even say anything..

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
File a complain in the correct format. Example#1: Demorgan for DM| Crazy Moore;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom