Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maiyat Junior
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
May 25, 2024
Time
14:14
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15tSdVdUm_XPKTrJlk-C-927u0I_2CZJo/view?usp=sharing

Maiyat Junior

Player
Player
Hi so basically happened what is i wrote in cc ( Send diplomacy request to Hamas ) which is our family name and i got banned for it we been using this name for our 2 weeks for our family. But will change the family name so kindly unban me. Thanks!

Additional info we asked admins on contact administration before using that name and they gave us right to use it Admin Joseph walker and why does my punishment stays i didnt broke any rule if your own admins allow then why am i banned so kindly revoke my ban i have stuff on my account which i cant bear to loss for 30 days simply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom